This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HeyYungWorld

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Good afternoon All,
any recommendations to other ONLINE PRE-REQs that are SELF-PACED in the vein of UNE?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Good afternoon All,
Respectfully requesting any recommendations to other ONLINE PRE-REQs that are SELF-PACED in the vein of UNE?

One thing you should be aware of is that self-paced courses do not qualify for federal financial aid since they do not satisfy the requirements of Title 4.

Members don't see this ad :)
One thing you should be aware of is that self-paced courses do not qualify for federal financial aid since they do not satisfy the requirements of Title 4.

It would be helpful if you stated what part you're referring to and why rather than just referencing legislative arcana. Self-paced courses like UNE don't qualify for federal financial aid because you're generally unable to obtain degree-seeking status at such institutions for the purpose of completing 1 or 2 courses, which is a requirement for federal aid.

It would be helpful if you stated what part you're referring to and why rather than just referencing legislative arcana. Self-paced courses like UNE don't qualify for federal financial aid because you're generally unable to obtain degree-seeking status at such institutions for the purpose of completing 1 or 2 courses, which is a requirement for federal aid.
The Self paced courses are due to military obligations . I am aware of UNE courses but I was wondering if there were any alternatives that fulfill the pre-requisites. Would you/or anyone have recommendations ?

I've been doing the courses through the UC Extensions. Many of the UC Berkeley ones seem to be self-paced, and a bit cheaper than UNE last time I checked.