Selling MCAT books! (TPR, Kaplan, NextStep, ExamKrackers, AAMC) + some random novels

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

NoodleSloth

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
IMAG1357.jpgIMAG1335_1.jpgcomb.jpg combino.jpg

Hello there! I'm selling a ton of MCAT books/sets as well as random books if anyone's interested. I have tried my best to keep the books in like new and unwritten/marked condition, but there are some minor imperfections that have been stated below.

Kaplan Complete Set SOLD
(Not pictured) I also have an extra brand new Kaplan Behavioral Sciences Review book that I'll sell for $25. I have an extra great condition Kaplan Biochemistry Review book too that I'll sell for $20.
Examkrackers Complete Study Package Set (9th edition): $100, OBO (great condition for every book, unmarked)
The Princeton Review Ultimate Course books (like new, unmarked, but 2 books have cover imperfections): SOLD
The Princeton Review 2015 CARS Workbook (like new, unmarked): $50
The Princeton Review 2015 Psychology & Sociology Review book (like new, unmarked): $30
The Princeton Review 2015 Organic Chemistry Review book (like new, unmarked): $30
The Princeton Review 2016 In-Class Compendium (slight binding tear, some markings inside): $25
The Princeton Review 2016 Science Workbook (like new, unmarked): $150
The Princeton Review 2016 CARS Workbook (good condition, slight binding tear, unmarked): $50
The Princeton Review 2012 Science Workbook (great condition, unmarked): $100
AAMC Official Guides to the MCAT (old test and 2015): $15 each
Examkrackers Verbal Reasoning 101 Passages (discolored cover, bent pages, but unmarked/very usable): $30
NextStep 108 CARS Passages (great condition but has 29 passages marked, though 79 still usable): $20

Prices can be negotiable especially if you bundle 2+ books, just message me privately for further inquiries. These prices do not include shipping costs. I will accept Paypal.
 

Attachments

  • IMAG1340_1.jpg
    IMAG1340_1.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 170
Last edited: