This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

snail12345

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have the full Kaplan set of books- all the disciplines plus the book needed for the online course and the cheat-sheet/quick book
I also have the new editions of The Berkeley Review for physics, gen chem, orgo, CARS. And the old version for the bio books (its almost the same as the new one)
I'm NYC based and you can pick these books up or pay for shipping.
Price will depend on how many books you want to buy and I'm open to offers.
 
Hello there,

How much are you asking for the complete TBR set? And what is the edition of the bio books?
 
Hello there,

How much are you asking for the complete TBR set? And what is the edition of the bio books?
The science subjects have been sold, I have the CARS book if you are interested. Its incredibly helpful and in-depth.