This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

chelsrebecca

New Member
5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I used these prep books this past year (january-july 2017) and found them all very helpful! These books helped me get accepted into medical school on my first try, hopefully they’ll help you too! I am not looking to sell the books I have listed in sets as individual copies but contact me if you really need one and maybe we can work it out. I have attached photos of the books but if you would like more up-close or specific photos, let me know and I’d be glad to send them to you. All prices listed include shipping costs and I will accept payments via Paypal or Venmo!

The Berkeley Review: $325 for all 8 books
Purchased New in 2017
  • Biology Books I & II
  • Organic Chemistry Books I & II
  • General Chemistry Books I & II
  • Physics Books I & II
  • Excellent condition, very light wear and tear on covers, inside pages are like-new with absolutely no markings


ExamKrackers 1001 MCAT Questions: $78 for all 3 books (+ one free)

-1001 Organic Chemistry MCAT Questions (2nd Edition)
-1001 General Chemistry MCAT Questions (2nd Edition)
-1001 Physics MCAT Questions (2nd Edition)
  • Great Condition, light wear on covers, inside pages are like-new with absolutely no markings
  • *Free Bonus*: EK MCAT Biology Content Review (8th Edition)


ExamKrackers Verbal Reasoning: $40
-101 Passages in MCAT Verbal Reasoning (2nd Edition)
  • Great Condition, light wear on the cover, inside pages are like-new with light pencil markings only in the warm-up passage (first 3 pages of the book)


NextStep MCAT Psychology and Sociology: $38
-MCAT Psychology and Sociology Content Review
  • Great Condition, light wear on the cover, inside pages are like-new with absolutely no markings
IMG_2681.JPG
IMG_1566.JPG
IMG_1755.JPG
IMG_7312.JPG
IMG_8271.JPG
IMG_2681.JPG
IMG_1566.JPG
IMG_1755.JPG
IMG_7312.JPG
IMG_8271.JPG
IMG_2681.JPG
IMG_2681.JPG
 
Last edited: