This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

patson012396

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone! These materials helped me score very well on the PCAT exam and are some of the best practice materials out there. Genuinely, I can say that my high score is credited to these materials. I am selling the following:

2015 Dr. Collins Review
2015 PCAT Destroyer
2015 Pearson Practice Tests

There are multiple practice tests in each subject in both the Pearson tests and the Destroyer. I understand that these are from last year but honestly practice is the biggest biggest biggest key to scoring well and these materials have endless practice. Reply if you are interested I am willing to negotiate prices!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everyone! These materials helped me score very well on the PCAT exam and are some of the best practice materials out there. Genuinely, I can say that my high score is credited to these materials. I am selling the following:

2015 Dr. Collins Review
2015 PCAT Destroyer
2015 Pearson Practice Tests

There are multiple practice tests in each subject in both the Pearson tests and the Destroyer. I understand that these are from last year but honestly practice is the biggest biggest biggest key to scoring well and these materials have endless practice. Reply if you are interested I am willing to negotiate prices!

How much for all three? I am very interested. Not sure how paying and mailing arrangements work but I have a paypal account.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)