For Sale Selling TBR (2017), Kaplan, EK 101 Passages, Princeton Review, and Next Step

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PursuingHappy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am selling the following materials:

There are no markings in any of the books. All of them are in great condition except PR.

Kaplan 2015 - 2016 set as well as MCAT 528 Book. Both the set and book $75

Princeton Review: I have the complete 7 book set as well as the CARS, In-Class Compendium, Science Workbook, and MCAT Elite. All together $100. If you would like only the ICC, CARS workbook, and Science Workbook, $50. This set is a little worn but no writing.

Next Step: I have 4 next step strategy books. These are a little worn. (Chemistry and Physics, CARS, Psychology and Sociology, Biology). I also have the Verbal Practice Book. 50 for all 5 books

I also have PR, Kaplan, and Barron's MCAT Cards. All 3: $15.

All prices except BR can be negotiated. That came directly from the website and was a hassle to get. Please PM me for details. Payment by PayPal only. I will pay for Shipping and handling if order is over $100.

Thanks

TBR and EK 101 are no longer available

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Can you list the ISBN's or links to the actual books for the NS stuff? There seems to be a bunch of different books for NS and some are rated well while others are not.

Sure. These are the ISBNs for the Next Step Strategy and Practice Books:

Chem and Physics: 9781505959857
Psych and Sociology: 9781501072833
Biology and Biochemistry: 9781507574935
CARS: 9781502801159

I also just realized that I have the Verbal Practice Book ISBN 9781511766692

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I am selling the following materials:

There are no markings in any of the books. All of them are in great condition except PR.

TBR 2017 Set which includes General Chemistry I and II, Organic Chemistry I and II, Physics I and II, Biology I and II, CARS, and Psychology. I will say that you should supplement the psychology book with another book. The book is mostly psychology and barely has any sociology concepts. $250

ExamKrackers 101 Passages: Physics, Psychology, Bio I and Bio II. I did not even crack open the physics book so it is in great condition. $100 for all 4.

Kaplan 2015 - 2016 set as well as MCAT 528 Book. Both the set and book $75

Princeton Review: I have the complete 7 book set as well as the CARS, In-Class Compendium, Science Workbook, and MCAT Elite. All together $100. If you would like only the ICC, CARS workbook, and Science Workbook, $50. This set is a little worn but no writing.

Next Step: I have 4 next step strategy books. These are a little worn. (Chemistry and Physics, CARS, Psychology and Sociology, Biology). I also have the Verbal Practice Book. 50 for all 5 books

I also have PR, Kaplan, and Barron's MCAT Cards. All 3: $15.

All prices except BR can be negotiated. That came directly from the website and was a hassle to get. Please PM me for details. Payment by PayPal only. I will pay for Shipping and handling if order is over $100.

Thanks

I am very interested in purchasing TBR full set. Please let me know if still available.