Sending DAT scores to schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

virajpatel

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I emailed AADSAS earlier today to make sure they had my DAT scores and just received an email from them saying that I should be sending DAT scores through ADA to each school individually. Last I checked, this costs $35 per official report. AADSAS has my scores so I don't know why I would have to submit a copy to the schools as well. A bit confused by this, is anyone else sending individual score reports to the schools they're applying to.

An excerpt from the email:
"The American Dental Association (ADA) electronically delivers U.S. DAT scores for all applicants to ADEA AADSAS. Instead, please indicate your dental school(s) as one your score report recipients. Please request that the ADA send your official DAT scores to all additional dental schools you to which are applying, as the schools are expecting to receive your official score report from the ADA in hard copy as well as electronically from ADEA AADSAS. This will ensure that each of these schools can receive your DAT scores directly from the American Dental Association (ADA), in addition to your scores being reported electronically through ADEA AADSAS."

Members don't see this ad.