Sending final transcript to medical school (pre-matriculation)

Jan 10, 2015
To my understanding, we have to submit our final transcript to the medical school we want to attend before matriculating.

Do we have to submit a final transcript to each medical school that accepts us in order to hold the acceptance, OR send it only to the school we ultimately choose to attend?

What is the typical deadline for sending final transcripts to individual medical schools?

gonnif

Only 389 Days Until Next Presidential Election
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Jul 26, 2009
The Big Bad Apple
Status
Non-Student
To my understanding, we have to submit our final transcript to the medical school we want to attend before matriculating.

Do we have to submit a final transcript to each medical school that accepts us in order to hold the acceptance, OR send it only to the school we ultimately choose to attend?

What is the typical deadline for sending final transcripts to individual medical schools?
Usually only to the school you choose to attend. you can hold multiple acceptances until usually April 30th where you then have only have one. You can be on WL and change after that date if you get WL . Each has their own date for when they want transcripts

PS: it is up to each applicant to know the policy each school on when prereqs must be completed by. I have seen a trend where schools are now listing as early as Jan of matric calendar year for prereq completition