September-October App Submission

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
GPA: 3.4
EC: 4 years tutoring chemistry at my university and 1.5 years of research. But none dental related:(

That's not bad. Maybe you can try to do a little shadowing or dental-related volunteer work while you are waiting to hear back? And then update your schools about it? How many and which schools did you apply to?

Members don't see this ad.

That's not bad. Maybe you can try to do a little shadowing or dental-related volunteer work while you are waiting to hear back? And then update your schools about it? How many and which schools did you apply to?

SIU
UIC
Mid Western- IL
BU
Creighton University
USC

Members don't see this ad :)
Received invite to NYU and Pittsburgh within the last two days. Also received one from Maryland 2 weeks ago. It seems that my late submission wasn't quite as bad as I thought, even though I would do whatever I could to get this game over with ASAP. All I need is Columbia to give me the go and I am laying all the cards down . Ninja :ninja:.

22 AA/22 TS/21 PAT

last letter went out end of september. interview at IU in february but not a single peep from columbia, penn, or nyu (except for the app complete email/letter).