Shadowing Background Check

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

supernaturalDNA

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am currently working towards being able to shadow a doctor, and apart of the requirements is having a background check done. From what I'm used to, the company/hospital usually runs the background check themselves, but in this case it seems that I am supposed to run my own background check and turn it in.

I've been searching google for hours and cannot find a website where I can have a background check run on myself, can anyone help?

Members don't see this ad.

I have not conducted one myself, but there are certain companies that can do it for individuals granted you can exchange their service for sufficient funds. I would search "individual background check" and go through to find your best option.

My two cents: if a certain institution is requiring that you conduct your own background check and bring it in, you might ask if they could point you in the direction of a service (seeing as they probably had to direct someone(s) in the past if that is their policy).

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)