Shadowing Dentist in the Tampa Bay Area

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

FreshParsley

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello Everyone,

I'm new to SDN! I'm looking to shadow a few dentist in the Tampa bay area. I'm specifically interested in shadowing in a hospital, if possible. I've contacted a few about shadowing, but I am wondering if everyone here has any tips or advice for me. Thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I went to USF for undergrad and had the hardest time finding someone to shadow. I eventually gave up and found something outside of the Tampa Bay area. Try checking out the pre-dent club at USF and see if they have any suggestions.
 
I went to USF for undergrad and had the hardest time finding someone to shadow. I eventually gave up and found something outside of the Tampa Bay area. Try checking out the pre-dent club at USF and see if they have any suggestions.

Thanks for your response! I'll most definitely look outside of the Tampa area. I used to be apart of the Pre-dental Society. Many of the dentist they provided us with did take any more students.