Quantcast

Shadowing Dentist in the Tampa Bay Area

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FreshParsley

Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Hello Everyone,

I'm new to SDN! I'm looking to shadow a few dentist in the Tampa bay area. I'm specifically interested in shadowing in a hospital, if possible. I've contacted a few about shadowing, but I am wondering if everyone here has any tips or advice for me. Thanks!

kimball

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
What year are you? I go to USF and might be able to help.

F

fogorvostan

I went to USF for undergrad and had the hardest time finding someone to shadow. I eventually gave up and found something outside of the Tampa Bay area. Try checking out the pre-dent club at USF and see if they have any suggestions.

FreshParsley

Reaction score
I went to USF for undergrad and had the hardest time finding someone to shadow. I eventually gave up and found something outside of the Tampa Bay area. Try checking out the pre-dent club at USF and see if they have any suggestions.

Thanks for your response! I'll most definitely look outside of the Tampa area. I used to be apart of the Pre-dental Society. Many of the dentist they provided us with did take any more students.

Predentstar

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Try calling Advanced Dental Care of Temple Terrace, I used to shadow there!