Shadowing DPMs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

FLPrincessDoc

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello fellow SDNers!
This is a rare occasion when I do a thread, so bear with me (I usually just lurk threads). I was wondering how exactly do you shadow a DPM. Do I just Google one near my area and call them up or visit their office? How did you get your shadowing hours with a podiatrist? BTW I live in So.Florida. Thanks to anyone who is willing to answer. 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you all! 😉 I will do it!
Used Google maps. Briefly read about what they do, their providers. Emailed, called. Many replied. I went with the ones that were able to take me right away. Shadowed first one. He connected me with another one who performed surgery. Out of 7-8 docs I shadowed, 5-6 were from google search. 2 were from my own connections.

It works. Do it.