Shadowing Help Needed!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cbtk18

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What is considered a significant amount of time while shadowing? Is it even considered to be a beneficial experience to adcoms?

I would like to do as much as possible, b/c I know it will help me in the long run but work might prevent me from doing so.

Members don't see this ad.

sdnsearch.gif

:bows:

armybound was ready for the first time to be able to post that... only problem... most OPs won't be able to figure out what it means :cool:

Members don't see this ad :)
i will NOT make a new one for every topic that gets constantly asked.. though it might help.

You won't take the time to answer simple question for help but you will hang out in your nerdery making lame animations and avatars that allow you to anonymously make fun of people on the internet.

That, friend, is the definition of lame
:thumbdown:

You won't take the time to answer simple question for help but you will hang out in your nerdery making lame animations and avatars that allow you to anonymously make fun of people on the internet.

do you want me to run the search for you? I can find you some links.

or should I make some kind of special accomodation and give you an answer to a question that's been asked a ridiculous amount of times but you're too lazy to look up?

Clinical experience, whether in the form of shadowing or volunteering or work experience is a definite plus in the admissions game. I think it's the 3rd most important item behind gpa and MCAT, but this also means it shouldn't be done at the expense of these two. Any amount of time will do, although putting in enough time to get a letter of rec out of it would be ideal. Plus some people get in there and realize they don't want to help people quite as much as they thought they did.

yup... and taking cheap stabs at someone on an internet forum isn't lame at all. funny, that.