Shadowing opportunity

Started by Capsnduck
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Capsnduck

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If there are any pre-optometry students in the DC metro area that are looking for a shadowing opportunity, PM me. I currently work for a great optometrist who is very willing to teach and we are looking to hire a technician.
 
If there are any pre-optometry students in the DC metro area that are looking for a shadowing opportunity, PM me. I currently work for a great optometrist who is very willing to teach and we are looking to hire a technician.
I'm interested in shadowing but I'm not sure how to PM. So can you PM please and thanks.