Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
FCEL is a surprise for me lol. Got in when it was 2.5 and sold around 4. Rebought at 4.6 and holding till I get enough for my ROTH next year. 🙂
Can't go wrong with any renewable energy stock these days.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
FCEL is a surprise for me lol. Got in when it was 2.5 and sold around 4. Rebought at 4.6 and holding till I get enough for my ROTH next year. 🙂
yes, but its very volatile right now. I set a stop loss just in case. lolCan't go wrong with any renewable energy stock these days.
I'm debating selling, but I only have 100 shares. Also debating selling a 12/18 7.50 call.
I noticed high number of bids on the $5 call yesterday, expiring date tomorrow. Insiders?
Dumped NNDM @4.31, made like $45 LoL.
The good news is they got $4 for the offering so the amount they get is going up. If they continue to have awful quarters like the last one that’ll last then >5 quarters. That with the last one at $3 should slow down the offerings.Dumped NNDM @4.31, made like $45 LoL.
Where do you find these stocks?I'm gonna keep riding the bubble today, based on premarket action in my companies I may be up 20% in my portfolio by end of day. @Splenda88 - CYDY announced today they're having the FDA do an interim analysis on their COVID data - so stock may jump as a heads up.
I'm going to buy 2500 shares of UXIN today - may be the next KXIN. May be a flaming turd. I'll let you all know by Friday =)
Where do you find these stocks?
ETH at $270 average price
Lyft at $28.xx average price
Haven’t sold either of them with profit swelling. Don’t plan to sell either of them for at least another decade
You have made yourself some money if you purchase UXIN this morning.Mostly dumb luck and having an endless amount of time to look at yahoo finance on my days off (I'm a hospitalist). I was looking at KXIN's CBAT-esque meteoric rise and thinking about how hard it may tank. UXIN came up as a related quote so I checked it out - 2 mos ago they did an offering so there shouldn't be one in the next week or so and I'm hoping a bunch of YOLO's and FOMO's will find and jump in UXIN hoping it'll do what KXIN did (from what I can find in English language UXIN and KXIN are basically the same thing).
Well done!! That's got to feel good looking at the profit % in the ole account.
PLTR has more growth potential now and it's still cheap. Get it while it's under $20.
If I remember correctly, you bought it when it was <$10...It's no longer under $20. That was faster than expected!
NIO is on fire...
@mentos probably has 500 shares by now.
It was a wild guess. Great job!I have exactly 500!
@mentos
What is your price target to sell? Mine is $200/share...
I guess that's is your early retirement plan.I'm hoping it goes that high! My plan was to buy a little each paycheck until at least $100.
I have exactly 500!
I guess that's is your early retirement plan.
Should I keep buying? I bought 10 shares @ $20. Wish I kept buying lmao.
I would! EV is the future and China wants NIO to be number one in their country.
I also have 30 shares of Fisker, which I've made $400 on so far, 10 shares of Jetblue which I've made $30 on so far, 10 shares of NETE which I've made $65 on so far, and 10 shares of KNDI, up $57, and 10 shares of APHA (up .9).
Nice! You should buy more!
I have both!Monster day for NIO and PLTR...congrats to all who have positions.
I have both!
I can only assume at some point it all comes crashing down? Surely it can't be *this* easy to make money in stocks? Why does anybody work? 🤣
Monster day for NIO and PLTR...congrats to all who have positions.
Remember that individual who bought 40000 shares of NIO at $2 and sold them when hit $4... Don't be that person.I have both!
I can only assume at some point it all comes crashing down? Surely it can't be *this* easy to make money in stocks? Why does anybody work? 🤣
Remember that individual who bought 40000 shares of NIO at $2 and sold them when hit $4... Don't be that person.
Tripled in 6 days. Last earnings, 900k revenue and 3.9 million loss lol. Wth going onLook at what Blink did the past 2 weeks.
Trust your instinct. Losing 5k/yr as a pharmacist won't drastically affect your life.Still can't get over DPW. Almost bought at open, but backed out. 240% in a day
Monster day for NIO and PLTR...congrats to all who have positions.
Don't. Market was green. You made money. I wish I was successful when I first started buying stocks like you have been with nio. The day trader mentality is dangerous. You can make and lose a ton of cash. It's stressful.
Buy and hold good companies and you'll be fine in the long run. Lots of stocks go to zero. They just aren't talked about because people lost their ass
I lost a ton on MNK and EFOI back in the day. Look at those charts. Yikes!
Bought about $500 each at open
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
They all dropped after I bought LoL.
Sold 1/2 of my IDEX and bought $1000 @ FRSX and $1500 @ RMG.
I need to read more about what LGVW is going to value butterfly at with the merger and if they'll do a big share offering before I jump on that train, but it looks promising!
Lgvw is gonna be ticker BFLY. It shouldn't have been a day trade.
They had almost 10% dividend yield and even if it drops to a 6% yield, that is quite high.HSBC has recovered quite nicely although I plan on dumping it if they continue the dividend cut into 2021
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.