Shenandoah DPT interviews?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HopefulPT2b

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone get an email invitation for a DPT interview at Shenandoah yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Got my email for completed app and forwarding to admissions 9/24. Still waiting to hear back :/ I assume end of the week as well based on their verbiage in the email.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anybody else receive an email about their application being forwarded to admissions for review??

Got my email for completed app and forwarding to admissions 9/24. Still waiting to hear back :/ I assume end of the week as well based on their verbiage in the email.
Hey, when did you submit your application, if you don't mind me asking? Thanks!

I haven't heard anything yet and my application was forwarded to admissions for review august 31st.

Mine was submitted for review on October 20th. Hopefully we'll hear back soon!

I received an interview invite today for the end of November.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone else also still waiting? Starting to think it's going to be bad news...

Reactions: 1 users
I am still waiting :(
I received my confirmation for completed app from Shenandoah on Aug 31!

I'm still waiting too and I submitted very early. Hoping they are sending them out by last name alphabetically. That's the only reason I can think of for not getting an email at all.

I also got an interview e-mail last night for Nov. 21.

I received an interview for the 21st. Got an email this morning!

I received an interview for the 21st. Got an email this morning!
Congrats! What does your last name start with? I'm wondering if they are sending emails out by alphabetical order.

October 14th and my last name starts with a C!

I received an interview invite for Nov 21st. Anyone know how big SU class size is?

My application got forwarded to the committee on Oct. 29th, & I got an invite this morning for Nov. 22!

Has anyone gotten a rejection? I still haven't heard anything

Has anyone gotten a rejection? I still haven't heard anything
I also haven't heard anything ... They emailed me initially on 10/17 saying they received my application but haven't gotten any follow ups...

In same boat here but received my last email 9/24. I feel like we are at this point looking at rejection or waitlist but I could be wrong. *crossing my fingers*

Has any one who has gotten an interview and accepted received their instruction e-mail yet? I sent an e-mail immediately but have gotten nothing back from the admission coordinator.

Has any one who has gotten an interview and accepted received their instruction e-mail yet? I sent an e-mail immediately but have gotten nothing back from the admission coordinator.

Yup, I received my instructions yesterday morning. I also replied to their email immediately; I would expect you will be getting a reply soon.

Yup, I received my instructions yesterday morning. I also replied to their email immediately; I would expect you will be getting a reply soon.
So frustrating. Can any part of this process not be nervewracking? lol. I just checked and re-checked I sent the e-mail to the right address. I wonder what is taking so long....

So frustrating. Can any part of this process not be nervewracking? lol. I just checked and re-checked I sent the e-mail to the right address. I wonder what is taking so long....

I am in the same boat. I got an email about an interview, sent the confirmation email soon after, and have yet to hear back about details. I know someone else that received the interview email, replied, and got an email about details. So idk what is going on!

I received a response. I would call them. Also, from my experiences with Shenandoah, the fastest way to get a response is through their DPT Facebook group.

In same boat here but received my last email 9/24. I feel like we are at this point looking at rejection or waitlist but I could be wrong. *crossing my fingers*
I called Linda Burrow today in Admissions and she said they are currently re-evaluating applications and it's a 'very slow process' and she mentioned they received over 800 applications this cycle

I received a response. I would call them. Also, from my experiences with Shenandoah, the fastest way to get a response is through their DPT Facebook group.
I called and left a voicemail asking her to confirm receipt of my e-mail via phone or e-mail. I'm sure she's totally swamped...I don't want to be pushy, but I don't want my interview to slip through the cracks!

I just got the email that my application was sent to the admissions committee. Do you think it's too late for an interview??

I just got the email that my application was sent to the admissions committee. Do you think it's too late for an interview??
I just received an email about how my application of being reviewed for all required materials. But I have already gotten this email back in September and another about how it is being reviewed by the committee. So I have no idea what's going on

I just received an email about how my application of being reviewed for all required materials. But I have already gotten this email back in September and another about how it is being reviewed by the committee. So I have no idea what's going on
The same thing happened to me!!! I'm wondering if that means they're re-reviewing our applications?

I guess so? Hopefully they sent the wrong automated email
I politely replied to Linda Burrows stating what happened and asking if there was an error in my application (aka what is going on please tell me something) hahaha

^^ Happened to me too haha. I just left a voicemail; glad to know other people are in the same boat.

Last edited:
I also received the same email and replied inquiring about the status of my app. Will post if I hear anything

Also received the same generic email they originally sent me in October -_-

Nevermind, you're right haha it is the same email. Wow, this really sucks!

Reactions: 1 user
Hey guys, I received the same automated email again, that I initially received in October too :/. Did anyone apply to Emory & Henry College? I received an interview invite.

I got the same email too! I am going to call tomorrow to check on the status of my application.

I emailed Linda Burrow like beginning of last week to see what's going on but I never heard anything back =/

I received the same email!