Jun 26, 2020
Status
  1. Pre-Dental
Is it too late to apply this late in the cycle? I know schools are pushing back their deadlines to the start of 2021 and I was still wanting to apply than regret not doing so.
But what are my chances of even getting an interview? My stats are average.. Thank you so so much!
19AA
17TS
3.2 cGPA
3.0 sGPA
A year of dental assisting experience & 200+ hours of volunteering??

Apr 23, 2020
Status
  1. Pre-Dental
Is it too late to apply this late in the cycle? I know schools are pushing back their deadlines to the start of 2021 and I was still wanting to apply than regret not doing so.
But what are my chances of even getting an interview? My stats are average.. Thank you so so much!
19AA
17TS
3.2 cGPA
3.0 sGPA
A year of dental assisting experience & 200+ hours of volunteering??

I would apply like yesterday if I were you! Apply to schools that have similar stats, I know people that are taking their DAT this month so their applications aren’t complete yet. Although you are a little behind, it’s still doable. I would rather have applied this cycle with the chances of getting in rather than not doing so at all. I have similar stats as you, they aren’t too far off and I’ve received 3 interviews thus far.

Dec 5, 2019
I would apply like yesterday if I were you! Apply to schools that have similar stats, I know people that are taking their DAT this month so their applications aren’t complete yet. Although you are a little behind, it’s still doable. I would rather have applied this cycle with the chances of getting in rather than not doing so at all. I have similar stats as you, they aren’t too far off and I’ve received 3 interviews thus far.
You’re an URM though so you do have that advantage. The OP might not be.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads