Should I apply this cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DamnDAT

Reaction score
I guys
I recently took the dat and scored a AA of 19 the total breakdown is as follows
PA 21
QR 17
RC 16
BIO 22
GC 20
OC 21
AA19
I have a 3.5 gpa. Multiple research experience, volunteer experience and working as dental assistant right now. I was hoping for a 20 or above but orgo score was unexpected low. Should I apply this cycle, may retake it again in sep. Or should I just apply next cycle.

Members don't see this ad.

I guys
PA 21
QR 17
RC 16
BIO 22
GC 20
OC 21
AA19
I have a 3.5 gpa. Multiple research experience, volunteer experience and working as dental assistant right now. I was hoping for a 20 or above but orgo score was unexpected low. Should I apply this cycle, may retake it again in sep. Or should I just apply next cycle.
Yea I would apply, but I would see what schools have a cut off on RC. Unfortunately RC is a heavily weighted section for most schools, but I think you should still get some interviews.

I guys
PA 21
QR 17
RC 16
BIO 22
GC 20
OC 21
AA19
orgo score was low? you mean RC? I'm taking the DAT soon and was wondering what you got on the bootcamp practice tests and how many times did you do them? And did you do destroyer?