ar2388

rads resident
10+ Year Member
Aug 2, 2007
New York, NY
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Hi all,

I have 11 schools so far that I am applying to, but I would really appreciate any comments on the schools I have so far and whether I should add any and also what you think my chances are for these schools?.

my info is on my MDapps.

Thank you!!!

Carlin

10+ Year Member
Aug 13, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
You have great stats, and have a really good shot at getting into at least several of those schools. But with how unpredictable this process can be, it wouldn't be a bad idea to throw in a few more safeties. Maybe some more SUNYs, since you're instate?

ar2388

rads resident
10+ Year Member
Aug 2, 2007
New York, NY
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
i would apply to more SUNY's but I don;t know how to drive. I would say location is the more important thing when I am choosing schools. Im a big city kind of person

Carlin

10+ Year Member
Aug 13, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
i would apply to more SUNY's but I don;t know how to drive. I would say location is the more important thing when I am choosing schools. Im a big city kind of person

How about some Chicago schools then? That's definitely a big city with good public transportation so you wouldn't need to drive.

Northwestern, UChicago, Rosalind Franklin, Rush, and U of Illinois are all in Chicago, and are a pretty diverse range of schools.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.