should i apply to any other schools?

Started by ar2388
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ar2388

rads resident
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

I have 11 schools so far that I am applying to, but I would really appreciate any comments on the schools I have so far and whether I should add any and also what you think my chances are for these schools?.

my info is on my MDapps.

Thank you!!!
 
You have great stats, and have a really good shot at getting into at least several of those schools. But with how unpredictable this process can be, it wouldn't be a bad idea to throw in a few more safeties. Maybe some more SUNYs, since you're instate?
 
i would apply to more SUNY's but I don;t know how to drive. I would say location is the more important thing when I am choosing schools. Im a big city kind of person
 
i would apply to more SUNY's but I don;t know how to drive. I would say location is the more important thing when I am choosing schools. Im a big city kind of person

How about some Chicago schools then? That's definitely a big city with good public transportation so you wouldn't need to drive.

Northwestern, UChicago, Rosalind Franklin, Rush, and U of Illinois are all in Chicago, and are a pretty diverse range of schools.