• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

• How To ACE Your Medical School Interview

In this webinar hosted by SDN with experts from BeMo Academic Consulting, you will learn a simple five-step process to help you translate your interview invitation into an acceptance.

e.bedilia

Jul 17, 2017
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
I have a 3.97 GPA and got a 22 on the DAT (bio 21, gc 29, orgo 22, pat 19, reading 19, qr 20). I submitted my app in early July but didn't take the DAT until Aug 15 (pretty sure schools just recently got my official scores). I haven't been invited to any interviews and feel like I shouldn't anticipate to get any invitations anytime soon considering they haven't gotten everything until recently. What do you think in terms of when I'll be hearing back? Thanks

Life of Pablo

Hola
5+ Year Member
Feb 19, 2016
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
Have your scores been posted on AADSAS? Make sure they are otherwise schools will say they haven't received your DAT scores.

FeralisExtremum

10+ Year Member
May 17, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Dentist
You wouldn't be considered complete at most schools until your official DAT scores were received, so I wouldn't expect anything for another 2-4 weeks.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.