Should I be hearing back from dental schools soon?

Started by e.bedilia
Tags Tags
pre-dent
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

e.bedilia

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a 3.97 GPA and got a 22 on the DAT (bio 21, gc 29, orgo 22, pat 19, reading 19, qr 20). I submitted my app in early July but didn't take the DAT until Aug 15 (pretty sure schools just recently got my official scores). I haven't been invited to any interviews and feel like I shouldn't anticipate to get any invitations anytime soon considering they haven't gotten everything until recently. What do you think in terms of when I'll be hearing back? Thanks