This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

baseball0079

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I had my interview at UMD two weeks ago and I know of two people that interviewed the same day as me already got in. I haven't heard back from them yet.... should I be worried? I thought my interview went extremely well and if anything it helped my application. Please let me know your thoughts, thanks guys!

Members don't see this ad.

be patient, as long as you didn't get rejected they are probably still considering you

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
stop worrying about other people and just worry about yourself.. pretty sure you haven't been rejected yet.

Reactions: 2 users
I think we shall all find out in our own time. Trust the process

Trust the process
giphy.gif

Reactions: 6 users
So I had my interview at UMD two weeks ago and I know of two people that interviewed the same day as me already got in. I haven't heard back from them yet.... should I be worried? I thought my interview went extremely well and if anything it helped my application. Please let me know your thoughts, thanks guys!

i wouldn't worry right now i had a similar experience with upenn and i ended up getting in
if you don't hear back in a week or two I'd contact admissions for an update

Do you think that contacting them helped you getting accepted? Was it a "check on my status" call or did you inform them of updates?

i have no idea but call in like a week or two shows that you actually care about the school

Last edited: