Should I drop this class?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted572522

I got an 84 on the first test and there are only three tests. Also, the school I goes to counts only grades above 93 as a 4.0, and 90-92 is a 3.7. So, should I drop the course because its basically impossible to get a 4.0. Its also my first semester of college.

Members don't see this ad.

Yes, you should drop the class, drop your major, drop everything and run. You will not get into med school without a 4.0. Even a 3.7 is pushing it.

Honestly, I am not a troll. I am just worried about my future because I don't know how I am going to do for the rest of college in my classes. I mean I already made a B on a test and I still got 7 more semesters to go. And the classes are only gonna get harder.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes. One B will ruin your entire future.

I just got my first sociology exam back. 65% (looks like the class average so far), he told us it would be hard so I went to all the review sessions, read the book, and did not miss a single lecture; I even felt good about my answers when I turned in the scantron. Either way, there are only two more tests in the semester.Plan: now that I know how his tests are structured I can study even more efficiently for test #2 and blow it out of the water. I think you need to chill and work harder for the next test. Good luck.

I got an 84 on the first test and there are only three tests. Also, the school I goes to counts only grades above 93 as a 4.0, and 90-92 is a 3.7. So, should I drop the course because its basically impossible to get a 4.0. Its also my first semester of college.

:laugh:

Go find a party and have a REALLY good time for a night, it will do you good.