Should I mention the book I wrote?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

furby199

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all, I am making this account because I have a question.
I wrote a book about holistic care of the vagina. I am pre-med and looking to apply to D.O. schools.
I have not finished my B.S. in biology yet, so I have no credentials
I lightly sourced my book and it is not anything with hard science or footnotes or anything like that, just references.
I want to be in the OGBYN field, and I wrote this book out of passion, not to increase chances of getting into a school. So I was wondering if I should include that fact in my application, or not because it's not credentialed or heavily research paper-y