Should I redo my app to correct a small error?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rottweiler225

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just looked at my app and saw that in one of my future classes, I mislabeled the course number as PHIL 101 but put the correct name of the class: Abnormal Psychology. Should I resend my whole app to fix this small error? (My primary was sent July 24th but is not verified yet)

Members don't see this ad.

I just looked at my app and saw that in one of my future classes, I mislabeled the course number as PHIL 101 but put the correct name of the class: Abnormal Psychology. Should I resend my whole app to fix this small error? (My primary was sent July 24th but is not verified yet)

Don't even worry about future classes. AMCAS don't verify them since they are not taken yet. They won't modify them; they are only there so that medical schools can see what you are planning to take prior to medical school. Read the instruction manual if you want to see that yourself. Call AMCAS if you want to but don't delay your application.

Don't even worry about future classes. AMCAS don't verify them since they are not taken yet. They won't modify them; they are only there so that medical schools can see what you are planning to take prior to medical school. Read the instruction manual if you want to see that yourself. Call AMCAS if you want to but don't delay your application.

Thank You!:laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
i believe amcas's policy is that once you withdraw your primary, you are not able to re-submit during the same application year. unless i am mistaken, it would be in your best interest to continue on with your application. plus, that mistake is within the transcript section and might not be as noticeable as forgetting or mistyping a word later on, breaking the flow of your personal statement.

AMCAS doesn't care about course numbers - it's one of the few things in the transcript section that they DO NOT verify.