Should I take physics 1 and 2 before my junior and senior year?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

loganhanson102

Reaction score
Hello, I am just wondering if I should add physics 1 and 2 to my schedule for this semester and my following spring semester. Like I said in my previous post I am currently enrolled in my sophomore year at Waubonsee Community College. Our classes started yesterday and I am taking gen biology 1, organic chem 1, and psychology 100 and that's it. I'm not full time, in fact, I'm only at 11 credit hours and adding physics would put me at 16. Although, I do know that physics isn't on the DAT and is the reason why the dentist I work for told me to push off my physics courses till I transfer to NIU for my junior and senior years. Thoughts?

Members don't see this ad.

Can you add more non-science courses? Finish up your time at CC as quickly as possible.

How were your grades freshmen year? I wouldn't necessarily recommend taking 3 science courses at once. Try to get all your english and other gen studies/electives knocked out.

Can you add more non-science courses? Finish up your time at CC as quickly as possible.

How were your grades freshmen year? I wouldn't necessarily recommend taking 3 science courses at once. Try to get all your english and other gen studies/electives knocked out.
I have a 4.0 currently, I am on a waitlist to knock out psychology 205 this semester which would go from October 17th to Dec. 18th. All of my other gen-eds are done unfortunately. There's also an error in my previous post, I'm in general biology 2*. The only other classes I have left before I transfer is organic chem 2, and both physics as mentioned before. However, I am considering taking biochem next semester with organic chem 2.

Last edited: