Should I wait until I take the gre to submit

Started by audnotodd
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

audnotodd

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am taking the gre on August 21st, which is not that far away. I was wondering if it would be better to wait to submit my application on PTCAS until I see my score or if I should do it now? The reason I ask is if I don't do well on the gre this time, I will probably not apply this cycle and retake the gre at a later time.
 
I would wait till after your GRE on the 21st. They give you your unofficial scores right after you submit the test, so if you are happy with those you can submit your application on the 21st.