Should I worry/study more for PAT???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kponenation

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have exactly 18 days left....
These are my practice scores for PAT

Achiever I - 18
Achiever II - 18

CDP Test 1 - 19
CDP Test 2 - 20
CDP Test 3 - 20
CDP Test 4 - 21
CDP Test 5 - 22

On the real test I want 20 plus/minus 1. It would be nice if I can do better but oh well...
Do you guys think 20 on the real thing is possible looking at my practice scores?
Do I need to study more to raise my practice scores?? If I don't need to spend more time on PAT i would like to dedicate it to science section.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I have exactly 18 days left....
These are my practice scores for PAT

Achiever I - 18
Achiever II - 18

CDP Test 1 - 19
CDP Test 2 - 20
CDP Test 5 - 22

On the real test I want 20 plus/minus 1. It would be nice if I can do better but oh well...
Do you guys think 20 on the real thing is possible looking at my practice scores?
Do I need to study more to raise my practice scores?? If I don't need to spend more time on PAT i would like to dedicate it to science section.
Which one of your scores are lower, PAT or Science? Whichever is lower obviously requires more time and practice. What happened to CDP tests #3 and 4?
At the end, no one can predict what you'll get on the real exam, since each test is different.
But they say practice makes perfect. So, if you have the time practice more and hopefully you'll get what you're aiming for!

I don't know... Neither!!! LOL
Just took Achiever II Bio and got 17 on it :(
I really hope Achiever is HARDER than the real thing because Achiever is making me doubt if I will be able to score 20 on BIO...