SIGN UP THREAD: Meats's Reading List: WWhat I Read in 2019

Started by vetmedhead
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

vetmedhead

Hang onto me and we'll quarantine the gloom
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Trying to clear some of those books off your shelf? Let me help!

In the last year I've become something of a prodigious reader. That means me read fast and good. :heckyeah: At my current capacity I can read through enough books for about 25 of you. The rest of you will have to wait on the bookshelf.

These are the official sign ups for the Meats's Reading List game.

Start date will be later this week. Let me know what works best for all of you, but Wednesday would be the earliest start date I can accommodate.

In the meantime, you'd better brush up on your skills...
giphy.gif


On Hold at the Library




Stacked on my Desk




Accidentally Kicked Under my Bed




Actually Made it on a Bookshelf




Sold at the Used Book Store








Bookshelf (Alternates)
Bookworms (Spectators)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
On Hold at the Library




Stacked on my Desk




Accidentally Kicked Under my Bed




Actually Made it on a Bookshelf

  1. WildZoo
  2. JMoose (Jboo / Moose Hydra) 😍

Sold at the Used Book Store








Bookshelf (Alternates)
Bookworms (Spectators)
 
On Hold at the Library




Stacked on my Desk


  1. AM

Accidentally Kicked Under my Bed




Actually Made it on a Bookshelf

  1. WildZoo
  2. JMoose (Jboo / Moose Hydra) 😍

Sold at the Used Book Store








Bookshelf (Alternates)
Bookworms (Spectators)
 
I'll alternate sub

@WildZoo @StayingPositive2017 @cdoconn @Animal Midwife @SARdoghandler @finnickthedog @Coopah @Barkley13 @Doggo Labs @CoffeeQuestionMark @Stagg737 @MSUcvmHOPE @capri1722 @RespectTheChemistry19 @SportPonies @genny @Caia @Trilt @PrincessButterCup @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo @mizchiefmanaged @Navilly @Dr. ForgotToFlush @Caiter92 @PippyPony @SnowshoeDog143 @bryndiana.jones @dolphin106258 @johnnaboo @Miranda Senft @mypetmoose @AccidentFromFlorida @WonderingStudent @Wolfie<3 @muttmanager @alissa14 @Dinashadow @BigCats @Sunbodi @Sunshine in a Storm @Mad Jack @Melchizedek @cubsrule4e @Ms Procrastinator @Doktor_dud3 @MrsDrDr @PreciousMoments2024 @Eriyo @TrashCat @DVMDream @Lupin21 @StartingoverVet @tartesos @ThoracicGuy and everyone i missed come play! :clap::claps:
 
On Hold at the Library




Stacked on my Desk


  1. AM

Accidentally Kicked Under my Bed




Actually Made it on a Bookshelf
  1. BigCats
  2. WildZoo
  3. JMoose (Jboo / Moose Hydra) 😍

Sold at the Used Book Store








Bookshelf (Alternates)
  1. Lawpy
Bookworms (Spectators)
 
On Hold at the Library




Stacked on my Desk


  1. AM

Accidentally Kicked Under my Bed




Actually Made it on a Bookshelf
  1. BigCats
  2. WildZoo
  3. JMoose (Jboo / Moose Hydra) 😍
  4. Nav
  5. miz
Sold at the Used Book Store








Bookshelf (Alternates)
  1. Lawpy
Bookworms (Spectators)
 
On Hold at the Library




Stacked on my Desk


  1. AM

Accidentally Kicked Under my Bed




Actually Made it on a Bookshelf
  1. BigCats
  2. WildZoo
  3. JMoose (Jboo / Moose Hydra) 😍
  4. Nav
  5. miz
Sold at the Used Book Store
  1. MsP







Bookshelf (Alternates)
  1. Lawpy
Bookworms (Spectators)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
On Hold at the Library




Stacked on my Desk

  1. SAR
  2. AM

Accidentally Kicked Under my Bed


  1. Barks

Actually Made it on a Bookshelf
  1. BigCats
  2. WildZoo
  3. JMoose (Jboo / Moose Hydra) 😍
  4. Nav
  5. miz
Sold at the Used Book Store
  1. MsP







Bookshelf (Alternates)
  1. Lawpy
Bookworms (Spectators)
 
On Hold at the Library




Stacked on my Desk

  1. SAR
  2. AM

Accidentally Kicked Under my Bed


  1. Barks

Actually Made it on a Bookshelf
  1. BigCats
  2. WildZoo
  3. JMoose (Jboo / Moose Hydra) 😍
  4. Nav
  5. miz
Sold at the Used Book Store
  1. MsP







Bookshelf (Alternates)
  1. Lawpy
Bookworms (Spectators)
Well now I'm sad I won't have PM partners I can actually read (lol pun). Hm should I play or not? Just finished cardio so actually kinda free
 
On Hold at the Library




Stacked on my Desk

  1. SAR
  2. AM
  3. Dolphino
Accidentally Kicked Under my Bed


  1. Barks

Actually Made it on a Bookshelf
  1. BigCats
  2. WildZoo
  3. JMoose (Jboo / Moose Hydra) 😍
  4. Nav
  5. miz
Sold at the Used Book Store
  1. MsP







Bookshelf (Alternates)
  1. Lawpy
Bookworms (Spectators)
 
On Hold at the Library
  1. Genny



Stacked on my Desk

  1. SAR
  2. AM
  3. Dolphino
Accidentally Kicked Under my Bed
  1. Pippy

  2. Barks

Actually Made it on a Bookshelf
  1. BigCats
  2. WildZoo
  3. JMoose (Jboo / Moose Hydra) 😍
  4. Nav
  5. miz
Sold at the Used Book Store
  1. MsP







Bookshelf (Alternates)
  1. Lawpy
Bookworms (Spectators)
  1. Mutts
 
On Hold at the Library




Stacked on my Desk

  1. SAR
  2. AM
  3. Dolphino
Accidentally Kicked Under my Bed
  1. Pippy

  2. Barks

Actually Made it on a Bookshelf
  1. BigCats
  2. WildZoo
  3. JMoose (Jboo / Moose Hydra) 😍
  4. Nav
  5. miz
Sold at the Used Book Store
  1. MsP







Bookshelf (Alternates)
  1. Lawpy
Bookworms (Spectators)
  1. Mutts
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
On Hold at the Library




Stacked on my Desk

  1. SAR
  2. AM
  3. Dolphino
Accidentally Kicked Under my Bed
  1. Pippy
  2. Alissa
  3. Barks

Actually Made it on a Bookshelf
  1. BigCats
  2. WildZoo
  3. JMoose (Jboo / Moose Hydra) 😍
  4. Nav
  5. miz
Sold at the Used Book Store
  1. MsP







Bookshelf (Alternates)
  1. Lawpy
Bookworms (Spectators)
  1. Mutts
 
How am I supposed to sign up next to @WildZoo when the bookshelf is full???
@vetmedhead I would prefer start on or after Friday (2/14) if possible because my midterm is that day. I don't really NEED a distraction before that ^^'

On Hold at the Library

  1. Sporty


Stacked on my Desk

  1. SAR
  2. AM
  3. Dolphino
Accidentally Kicked Under my Bed
  1. Pippy
  2. Alissa
  3. Barks

Actually Made it on a Bookshelf
  1. BigCats
  2. WildZoo
  3. JMoose (Jboo / Moose Hydra) 😍
  4. Nav
  5. miz
Sold at the Used Book Store
  1. MsP




Bookshelf (Alternates)
  1. Lawpy
Bookworms (Spectators)
  1. Mutts
 
On Hold at the Library
  1. genny
  2. Sporty


Stacked on my Desk

  1. SAR
  2. AM
  3. Dolphino
Accidentally Kicked Under my Bed
  1. Pippy
  2. Alissa
  3. Barks
  4. Wondering what these groups are
Actually Made it on a Bookshelf
  1. BigCats
  2. WildZoo
  3. JMoose (Jboo / Moose Hydra) 😍
  4. Nav
  5. miz
Sold at the Used Book Store
  1. MsP




Bookshelf (Alternates)
  1. Lawpy
Bookworms (Spectators)
  1. Mutts
 
How am I supposed to sign up next to @WildZoo when the bookshelf is full???
@vetmedhead I would prefer start on or after Friday (2/14) if possible because my midterm is that day. I don't really NEED a distraction before that ^^'
this is probably a bit too far out for a start date, unfortunately, especially to help Nav run his game at a time that's better for him
 
On Hold at the Library
  1. genny
  2. Sporty


Stacked on my Desk

  1. SAR
  2. AM
  3. Dolphino
  4. Doggo
Accidentally Kicked Under my Bed
  1. Pippy
  2. Alissa
  3. Barks
  4. Wondering what these groups are
Actually Made it on a Bookshelf
  1. BigCats
  2. WildZoo
  3. JMoose (Jboo / Moose Hydra) 😍
  4. Nav
  5. miz
Sold at the Used Book Store
  1. MsP




Bookshelf (Alternates)
  1. Lawpy
Bookworms (Spectators)
  1. Mutts
 
On Hold at the Library
  1. genny
  2. Sporty


Stacked on my Desk

  1. SAR
  2. AM
  3. Dolphino
  4. Doggo
Accidentally Kicked Under my Bed
  1. Pippy
  2. Alissa
  3. Barks
  4. Wondering what these groups are
Actually Made it on a Bookshelf
  1. BigCats
  2. WildZoo
  3. JMoose (Jboo / Moose Hydra) 😍
  4. Nav
  5. miz
Sold at the Used Book Store
  1. MsP




Bookshelf (Alternates)
  1. Lawpy
Bookworms (Spectators)
  1. Mutts
  2. Dina
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
> checks to make sure today is Wednesday
> checks for role PM & game thread
> finds nothing
> lights match

UnfoldedImpracticalEnglishpointer-size_restricted.gif
Hush, you, or I'll take you to the Goodwill

Game design is essentially done, I am running it past the other mods and working on some flavor text right now

I can run the game at the current size, but if anybody wants to recruit any friends I wouldn't be opposed :whistle:

If not I'm going to cut one of the groups and some of you may get unceremoniously knocked off my bookshelf
 
Hush, you, or I'll take you to the Goodwill

Game design is essentially done, I am running it past the other mods and working on some flavor text right now

I can run the game at the current size, but if anybody wants to recruit any friends I wouldn't be opposed :whistle:

If not I'm going to cut one of the groups and some of you may get unceremoniously knocked off my bookshelf
I'll bite, clearly I need help

On Hold at the Library
  1. genny
  2. Sporty
  3. Coop

Stacked on my Desk

  1. SAR
  2. AM
  3. Dolphino
  4. Doggo
Accidentally Kicked Under my Bed
  1. Pippy
  2. Alissa
  3. Barks
  4. Wondering what these groups are
Actually Made it on a Bookshelf
  1. BigCats
  2. WildZoo
  3. JMoose (Jboo / Moose Hydra) 😍
  4. Nav
  5. miz
Sold at the Used Book Store
  1. MsP




Bookshelf (Alternates)
  1. Lawpy
Bookworms (Spectators)
  1. Mutts
  2. Dina