fruitsalad
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
why is it so smol@Animal Midwife finds my handwriting deeply upsetting.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
why is it so smol@Animal Midwife finds my handwriting deeply upsetting.
More only a Lydia fan, it went VERY Vampire Diaries (the books) towards the endDoes that mean you're a Teen Wolf fan? 👀
I only watched through season...4 I think? It was ages ago so hard to remember for sureMore only a Lydia fan, it went VERY Vampire Diaries (the books) towards the end

why r u so smol 💥why is it so smol
i think its cute !!!@Animal Midwife finds my handwriting deeply upsetting.
i agree i agree i agreeI think there was a lot of hype because it was Raimi's return to the genre (it wasn't but okay) that the expectations were SO high.
But also stop putting Dylan in stuff, he's only good on TV
This also means good things for the OSU/UoM horror movie that's being shopped around by DeadMeat productionsIt's certainly successful by the metrics.
A film needs to make 2.5X its budget back plus a CinemaScore of B or above (C for Horror) to be considered not a flop. It's made $21 mil on a budget of 3 and a Cinemascore of B+, for a self distributed HORROR film on limited screens. It's a hit
favorite movie??You've unlocked my specialist subject of "horror hound"
Favorite Horror movie: White Reindeer, the 1952 one not the 2013 one.favorite movie??
TREMORS MENTIONED!!Favorite Horror movie: White Reindeer, the 1952 one not the 2013 one.
Favorite movie: Jaws/Tremors
and marley and me, and juno…TREMORS MENTIONED!!
ok we have similar vibes
fav horror: as above so below
fav movie: halloween (1978 and 2018 versions)
DUDE ABSB IS SO UNDERRATED.TREMORS MENTIONED!!
ok we have similar vibes
fav horror: as above so below
fav movie: halloween (1978 and 2018 versions)
is this your 3rd or 70th hospital visitView attachment 414789
How this game is finding me.
I have never met another human my age who knows what Tremors is. I quote Kevin Bacon as Valentine on the regular. Did you know they also made a horrific TV show out of it?Favorite Horror movie: White Reindeer, the 1952 one not the 2013 one.
Favorite movie: Jaws/Tremors
Who knows at this pointis this your 3rd or 70th hospital visit
I have seen ALL Tremors mediaI have never met another human my age who knows what Tremors is. I quote Kevin Bacon as Valentine on the regular. Did you know they also made a horrific TV show out of it?
I was about to say "I also know what Tremors is!" but then I remembered I'm old 😔I have never met another human my age who knows what Tremors is. I quote Kevin Bacon as Valentine on the regular. Did you know they also made a horrific TV show out of it?
And a thousand sequels that progressively lose more and more original cast until its just burt leftI have never met another human my age who knows what Tremors is. I quote Kevin Bacon as Valentine on the regular. Did you know they also made a horrific TV show out of it?
I'm down for it to just be Burt and Zoran GvojicAnd a thousand sequels that progressively lose more and more original cast until its just burt left

HmmyesI'm down for it to just be Burt and Zoran Gvojic
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.