silly question...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ilovetoshop

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
how do you guys keep track of the threads that you post in? i have to go back to each of the threads that i post in to see if i need to follow-up on a prior post.

i just thought there might be an easier way to do this since there are so many of you that post in so many threads! you guys don't really go back and check on every one of them multiple times a day.... or do you?

Members don't see this ad.

how do you guys keep track of the threads that you post in? i have to go back to each of the threads that i post in to see if i need to follow-up on a prior post.

i just thought there might be an easier way to do this since there are so many of you that post in so many threads! you guys don't really go back and check on every one of them multiple times a day.... or do you?

I just like to flame people and move on. I inject my presence and then allow it to flourish without any more of my help.

For instance, I probably won't post in this thread again.

Honestly though, I think a lot of us are on SDN way too much and we just click on all the threads that seem interesting. This results in clicking on the same thread multiple times, realizing we posted in it, then continuing from our aforementioned comments.

I just like to flame people and move on. I inject my presence and then allow it to flourish without any more of my help.

For instance, I probably won't post in this thread again.
:thumbdown:

I go through a lot threads, even when I'm not posting in them because I like to keep up with what's going on. I just click the "View First Unread" at the top of the thread. It takes me to where it picked up after I was last there. You do have to wait for the page to finish loading before clicking that button.

Members don't see this ad :)
I select the threads that interest me and keep only my attention on those. cuz other wise I really would have no life.

:thumbdown:

I go through a lot threads, even when I'm not posting in them because I like to keep up with what's going on. I just click the "View First Unread" at the top of the thread. It takes me to where it picked up after I was last there. You do have to wait for the page to finish loading before clicking that button.

I thought it was funny :) :)

Btw: MY kitty is way cuter than your froggy

/prays his frog is not a poisonous one

JK !

you can subscribe to them.

or i go and look on my "places i've posted" list to see if they've updated

wylde- humid is the boss!

you can subscribe to them.

or i go and look on my "places i've posted" list to see if they've updated

wylde- humid is the boss!

He's only "assist mod" ;)

If you go to "My Account" you can choose to automatically subscribe to every thread in which you've posted.

>My Account
>Edit Options (left hand side)
>Default Thread Subscription Mode (4th one down)
>"No Email Notification" - subscribes you w/o also bombarding your inbox

MoreYouKnow.jpg

thanks guys!
haha.. so i guess there really isn't an easier way to do this

what do you guys do now so that you can spend so many hours on SDN??

In case you didn't know this already, the threads that you've posted in have a little white arrow over the envelope icon to the left of the thread title.

ilu humid
funny-pictures-cat-misses-tail.jpg

haha I loled!

Crap, Humid's frog is poisonous... guess I lose :(

Yes, this post is helping the OP with his question... you guys just think it is completely unrelated ;)

haha I loled!

Crap, Humid's frog is poisonous... guess I lose :(

Yes, this post is helping the OP with his question... you guys just think it is completely unrelated ;)

it's ok. you're a qt.