single?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

So how are you entering med school?

• Married

Votes: 39 11.4%
  • Dating, but so serious might as well be married (long distance or otherwise)

Votes: 69 20.2%
  • Casual dating, I'm still having fun!

Votes: 43 12.6%
  • Hoping to possibly find a future spouse when in med school (not necessarily another med student)

Votes: 140 40.9%
  • Single but not looking. My eyes are on that MD diploma!

Votes: 50 14.6%

• Total voters
Rachel, I noticed o your profile your jewish....do you exclusively date Jews?? I hope so :cool: Anyways.. i wish i was headed to Albany next year. Being your lab partner= tutition well spent lol!

Members don't see this ad.

i have never dated any girl taller than me, it is just weird....oh ya it might be because im 6'3"... :sleep:

jesse14 said:
Rachel, I noticed o your profile your jewish....do you exclusively date Jews?? I hope so :cool: Anyways.. i wish i was headed to Albany next year. Being your lab partner= tutition well spent lol!

I don;t date exclusively jewish, but I have dated many other jewish men in my past.

haha you should come to albany--its wonderful!

where will you be headed?

Members don't see this ad :)
I have this theory about dating and I guess I'll post it here. To me, it explains everything.

Women are bitchy, so guys become a$$holes, so women become crazy, so guys become weird, so women become bitchy. It's a vicious cycle and around we go.

DR U-GENetIC said:
i have never dated any girl taller than me, it is just weird....oh ya it might be because im 6'3"... :sleep:

RESURRECTED FROM THE DEAD!!!!!! :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Dallenoff said:
Ha, messed up. In Bumble**** Boonieville where I'm from, random hairy dudes say, "ARRRRRGH! Sounds good. 3 PM. Bring some lawn chairs and washers and we'll HOOK UP." to other random hairy dudes.
Is this in reference to the washers game that is similar to horseshoes? I love that game. That's all.

defrunner said:
I have this theory about dating and I guess I'll post it here. To me, it explains everything.

Women are bitchy, so guys become a$$holes, so women become crazy, so guys become weird, so women become bitchy. It's a vicious cycle and around we go.

I think it's more like...

1) good-looking girls date good-looking guys
2) good-looking guys, content with the knowledge that they can get good-looking girls then sleep around
3) thus pissing off the good-looking girls
who thought, omg, I totally thought this would last forever and ever and ever

never date someone who is too good-looking. You want to date someone who is just good enough to turn you on. That's a quote from some movie... I think it's DEFENDING YOUR LIFE. Yes, Albert Brooks says it.

It's good advice.

My sister was watching one of those MTV shows where a handful of girls try desperately to win the affection of some teen guy.

In this episode, this suburban white guy was a total douche, saying things like "I'm gonna spit some game at you". Regardless, the girls were trying so hard for his attention. The girls were about 17, making as many sexual innuendos as they could in their thirty seconds to answer his inane questions.

And I felt bad for them because even when one girl wins, she's still going to lose. It gives you some perspective on how guys come across when we try to impress girls.

Now, if only there was a show presenting people interviewing for medical school, we could hear how ridiculous and xeroxed we sound.

"Why do you want to be a doctor?"
"Well, it's not just one reason, but a plethora of things..."

:sleep:

Doc.Holliday said:
French-Feel-F*nger-F***

yea i know there should be a base between 3rd and home, but this is the system and youll have to deal, call it 3 and 1/2 if you wish
I thought it was "French, Fondle, Fellatio, F***"? Has there been been some manner of revision that I have not been made aware of? :smuggrin: :laugh:

"Well, it's not just one reason, but a plethora of things..."

That's why honesty is the policy:
"Because I can specialize in emergency medicine, which I enjoy, I will make over $200K a year and still have time to enjoy life."

defrunner said:
Haha you are arguing exactly what I said!

I don't know whether to thank you for proving my point or not.

Reminder:

Frenching = kissing (who in the hell kisses with their mouth closed anyway? mouth stays closed for old people and relatives -- unless you're in the deep south or something hehe; just kidding!)

Feeling = feeling up (clothes don't come off but you can go underneath the clothes)

Fingering = hooking up (clothes come off if you know what you're doing, dude...)

Fu--- = round the bases and zig-zag your way through it. Change your pace here and there, sometimes slowly run and other times, sprint. Remember, a good technique when you run leads to a good finish.

Jackie, thanks for the compliments :)

I :love: the ladies....

I hope they go over all of this in the "Introduction to the Patient" course in M1. Or perhaps in a basic clinical skills class. Glad we're getting a head start here on SDN :thumbup:

Haemulon said:
I hope they go over all of this in the "Introduction to the Patient" course in M1. Or perhaps in a basic clinical skills class. Glad we're getting a head start here on SDN :thumbup:
Well....I wouldn't doubt that part of their experiences in medical school will be the first time many of the other guys on here will ever actually find a clitoris. :laugh:

DropkickMurphy said:
Well....I wouldn't doubt that part of their experiences in medical school will be the first time many of the other guys on here will ever actually find a clitoris. :laugh:

According to Tobias's poll on the Pre-Meds and Partying thread, 25% of SDNers have not have sex at all. :eek: So at least there is that group that could use the crash-course.

Haemulon said:
According to Tobias's poll on the Pre-Meds and Partying thread, 25% of SDNers have not have sex at all. :eek: So at least there is that group that could use the crash-course.

I would hate it if the first clitoris I saw was a cadaver's

DropkickMurphy said:
I thought it was "French, Fondle, Fellatio, F***"? Has there been been some manner of revision that I have not been made aware of? :smuggrin: :laugh:

Haha, it's all the same man. The point is, with each base, you get farther ;)

DropkickMurphy said:

That would be sad, honestly. It isn't like finding the clit is hard or anything. I've never had any problems.

defrunner said:
Haha, it's all the same man. The point is, with each base, you get farther ;)

That would be sad, honestly. It isn't like finding the clit is hard or anything. I've never had any problems.
I agree....I think a working knowledge of anatomy does wonders for one's sex life and keeping your girlfriend happy. I had my share of problems "navigating" when I first started out, but that problem was solved when I got contacts (without glasses or contacts I cant see past my own nose). :laugh:

DropkickMurphy said:
I agree....I think a working knowledge of anatomy does wonders for one's sex life and keeping your girlfriend happy. I had my share of problems "navigating" when I first started out, but that problem was solved when I got contacts (without glasses or contacts I cant see past my own nose). :laugh:

You would not need to see past your own nose for that. Dive in there and get a real look. :cool:

Haemulon said:
You would not need to see past your own nose for that. Dive in there and get a real look. :cool:
True.....it's like blackwater diving, once you know what you're doing, you can operate totally by feel. :laugh:

Haemulon said:
I call bull$H!T! :smuggrin:

Haha ok fine, the very first time I hooked up, I was a bit unsure, but then after that, I had no problems :)

By the way, that "slippery when wet" thing under your name is pretty funny, considering this subject hehe.

Assuming you're a girl, that is.