#SketchMasons WW - Signups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Animal Midwife

perpetually confused
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mods: @Animal Midwife, @StayingPositive2017, @Melchizedek, and @kaydubs
Start Date: June 21st
Day Start/Day End: 10 AM EDT/10 PM EDT
Cycle Lengths: 36/12
Mechanics: Majority lynch. Wolf kills are mandatory. No Lynch is prohibited.
Post Minimum: 5

Roster
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
 
36 hour day cycles? Even I might be able to play enough for that.

Will be on rotation still with on call every night so please expect activity in bursts which is not up to my usual thread lurking. I'm hoping 36 hour day cycles means that if I have a 14 or so hour day, I have some leeway to get on again later.

Sign me up!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Roster
1. SAR
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7. Stagg
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13. Grebes
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
 
I'm thinking, may sub or play. But for now sub.

@WildZoo @vetmedhead @cdoconn @SportPonies @genny @Caia @Trilt @PrincessButterCup @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo @sheltermed @ziggyandjazzy @Caiter92 @PippyPony @SARdoghandler @finnickthedog @Coopah @WeimMama @Barkley13 @Doggo Labs @CoffeeQuestionMark @MSUcvmHOPE @capri1722 @Mad Jack @Crayola227 @Stagg737 @SnowshoeDog143 @bryndiana.jones @dolphin106258 @grebes4lyfe @MixedAnimals77 @Ms Procrastinator @tessellations @mizchiefmanaged @Navilly @acanthuroidei @katashark @Dr. ForgotToFlush @tartesos @allieh8607 @ThoracicGuy @LetItSnow @SummerTheLynx @DVMDream @StartingoverVet @Miranda Senft @mypetmoose @muttmanager @cubsrule4e come play! :clap::claps:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would like to play but lynch close being at 10AM sometimes would be 7AM for me and not feasible. I'd miss half the Lynch closes and that's kinda crappy. I'm out

Oh I didn’t think of that. Yes someone please explain how this works with 36h day cycles bc I’m not waking up before 7am for WW


Edit wait no I get it. Total 48 hour day/night. Lunch opens at 10am and instead of closing at 10pm the same day, it closes as 10pm the NEXT day. 12h night. Repeat.

Took a while for my Brain to work
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Roster
1. SAR
2. genny
3.
4. Dolphino
5.
6.
7. Stagg
8.
9. Mizzy
10. MsP
11. Barky
12.
13. Grebes
14.
15.
16.
17. Cubs
18.
19. MJ
20. Dubz
21. Coop