-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
#SketchMasons WW - Signups
Started by Animal Midwife
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Did you take yourself off the list? 😱Roster
1. SAR
2. genny
3.
4. Dolphino
5.
6.
7. Stagg
8.
9. Mizzy
10. MsP
11. Barky
12.
13. Grebes
14.
15.
16.
17. Dubz
18.
19. MJ
20.
21. Coop
Vacating for Dubz
Stop itRoster
1. SAR
2. genny
3.
4. Dolphino
5.
6.
7. Stagg
8.
9. Mizzy
10. MsP
11. Barky
12.
13. Grebes
14.
15.
16.
17. Dubz
18.
19. MJ
20.
21. Coop
Vacating for Dubz
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did you take yourself off the list? 😱
She was making me look bad in watering hole.

I can't run it at all if I keep treading this number...She was making me look bad in watering hole.![]()
I'll play! Someone sign me up!
Roster
1. SAR
2. genny
3. mpm
4. Dolphino
5.
6.
7. Stagg
8.
9. Mizzy
10. MsP
11. Barky
12.
13. Grebes
14.
15.
16.
17. Dubz
18.
19. MJ
20.
21. Coop
1. SAR
2. genny
3. mpm
4. Dolphino
5.
6.
7. Stagg
8.
9. Mizzy
10. MsP
11. Barky
12.
13. Grebes
14.
15.
16.
17. Dubz
18.
19. MJ
20.
21. Coop
I can't run it at all if I keep treading this number...
I think more people will play once the basics game is done
@muttmanager come play!
Most likely. I'm just getting my guilt trips in. 😛I think more people will play once the basics game is done
@muttmanager come play!
Oops .. Definitely thought I signed up
Roster
1. SAR
2. genny
3. mpm
4. Dolphino
5.
6.
7. Stagg
8.
9. Mizzy
10. MsP
11. Barky
12. Mutts
13. Grebes
14.
15.
16.
17. Dubz
18.
19. MJ
20.
21. Coop
Roster
1. SAR
2. genny
3. mpm
4. Dolphino
5.
6.
7. Stagg
8.
9. Mizzy
10. MsP
11. Barky
12. Mutts
13. Grebes
14.
15.
16.
17. Dubz
18.
19. MJ
20.
21. Coop
Yeah I know I was waiting till I died to see if I was ww'd out. Figure I have enough juice to give it another goI think more people will play once the basics game is done
@muttmanager come play!
Why yes I'm aware the numbers and placement don't matter... Usually
Roster
1. SAR
2. genny
3. mpm
4. Dolphino
5.
6.
7. Stagg
8.
9. Mizzy
10. MsP
11. Barky
12. Mutts
13. Grebes
14.
15.
16.
17. Dubz
18. Coop
19. MJ
20.
21.
Roster
1. SAR
2. genny
3. mpm
4. Dolphino
5.
6.
7. Stagg
8.
9. Mizzy
10. MsP
11. Barky
12. Mutts
13. Grebes
14.
15.
16.
17. Dubz
18. Coop
19. MJ
20.
21.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Omg @cubsrule4e I was JOKING
Missed my innuendo and now it's not a dubz sandwich anymore, what is this madness 😢
Missed my innuendo and now it's not a dubz sandwich anymore, what is this madness 😢
Roster
1. SAR
2. genny
3. mpm
4. Dolphino
5.
6.
7. Stagg
8.
9. Mizzy
10. MsP
11. Barky
12. Mutts
13. Grebes
14.
15. Cubz
16.
17. Dubz
18. Coop
19. MJ
20.
21.
Why yes, so was I. Was just slightly too buzzed at the time to remember to put my name back in elsewhere.
1. SAR
2. genny
3. mpm
4. Dolphino
5.
6.
7. Stagg
8.
9. Mizzy
10. MsP
11. Barky
12. Mutts
13. Grebes
14.
15. Cubz
16.
17. Dubz
18. Coop
19. MJ
20.
21.
Omg @cubsrule4e I was JOKING
Missed my innuendo and now it's not a dubz sandwich anymore, what is this madness 😢
Why yes, so was I. Was just slightly too buzzed at the time to remember to put my name back in elsewhere.
Roster
1. SAR
2. genny
3. mpm
4. Dolphino
5.
6.
7. Stagg
8.
9. Mizzy
10. MsP
11. Barky
12.
13. Grebes
14.
15. Cubz
16.
17. Dubz
18. Coop
19. MJ
20.
21.
SubS
1. Mutts (after 6/29)
I actually can't play, I'll be on a cruise 6/22-6/29
1. SAR
2. genny
3. mpm
4. Dolphino
5.
6.
7. Stagg
8.
9. Mizzy
10. MsP
11. Barky
12.
13. Grebes
14.
15. Cubz
16.
17. Dubz
18. Coop
19. MJ
20.
21.
SubS
1. Mutts (after 6/29)
I actually can't play, I'll be on a cruise 6/22-6/29
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
just need to need to be dead by July 2nd
Roster
1. SAR
2. genny
3. mpm
4. Dolphino
5.
6.
7. Stagg
8.
9. Mizzy
10. MsP
11. Barky
12.
13. Grebes
14.
15. Cubz
16. Allie
17. Dubz
18. Coop
19. MJ
20.
21.
Roster
1. SAR
2. genny
3. mpm
4. Dolphino
5.
6.
7. Stagg
8.
9. Mizzy
10. MsP
11. Barky
12.
13. Grebes
14.
15. Cubz
16. Allie
17. Dubz
18. Coop
19. MJ
20.
21.
I’m here, what’d I miss?
Ahhh I love this gif and long haired chi's![]()
I’m here, what’d I miss?
Ok. If other people are making death contracts, I might be able to do this.
I need to be dead by June 25th. Can we make that happen? I'll pay the killing roles to take out a hit on me if I'm still alive at that point.
Roster
1. SAR
2. genny
3. mpm
4. Dolphino
5.
6.
7. Stagg
8.
9. Mizzy
10. MsP
11. Barky
12.
13. Grebes
14. Pippy
15. Cubz
16. Allie
17. Dubz
18. Coop
19. MJ
20.
21.
I need to be dead by June 25th. Can we make that happen? I'll pay the killing roles to take out a hit on me if I'm still alive at that point.
Roster
1. SAR
2. genny
3. mpm
4. Dolphino
5.
6.
7. Stagg
8.
9. Mizzy
10. MsP
11. Barky
12.
13. Grebes
14. Pippy
15. Cubz
16. Allie
17. Dubz
18. Coop
19. MJ
20.
21.
That's like one day into the game lolOk. If other people are making death contracts, I might be able to do this.
I need to be dead by June 25th. Can we make that happen? I'll pay the killing roles to take out a hit on me if I'm still alive at that point.
Roster
1. SAR
2. genny
3. mpm
4. Dolphino
5.
6.
7. Stagg
8.
9. Mizzy
10. MsP
11. Barky
12.
13. Grebes
14. Pippy
15. Cubz
16. Allie
17. Dubz
18. Coop
19. MJ
20.
21.
Should be the start of D3, technically.That's like one day into the game lol
Oh right, this is the crazy long day cycles. Ehhhh.
Yeah, that's my reasoning xP I'd play if it was normal cyclesOh right, this is the crazy long day cycles. Ehhhh.
Hey that’s my birthday!!!Ok. If other people are making death contracts, I might be able to do this.
I need to be dead by June 25th. Can we make that happen? I'll pay the killing roles to take out a hit on me if I'm still alive at that point.
Roster
1. SAR
2. genny
3. mpm
4. Dolphino
5.
6.
7. Stagg
8.
9. Mizzy
10. MsP
11. Barky
12.
13. Grebes
14. Pippy
15. Cubz
16. Allie
17. Dubz
18. Coop
19. MJ
20.
21.
Oh I didn’t think of that. Yes someone please explain how this works with 36h day cycles bc I’m not waking up before 7am for WW
Edit wait no I get it. Total 48 hour day/night. Lunch opens at 10am and instead of closing at 10pm the same day, it closes as 10pm the NEXT day. 12h night. Repeat.
Took a while for my Brain to work
That's a very long lunch period. How many courses do you eat?
#17. For the less informed like myself, reasoning of game being called sketchmasons?
Well, the short story is that a sketchmason is a pair of individuals who are masons in a game but become paranoid and don't trust that the other one is village and are thus panicking for half the game trying to decide whether they can actually trust the other mason or not. It's the sketchmason game because all the sketchmasons are mods except the lonely bastard child who has apparently been abandoned...
We can disregard the capabilities to breathe completely, that’s not important
You don't need lungs to metabolize hydration...
On a serious note, how long is it estimated that this game will last? Because I'm off next week, but if it runs past that I'll be needing a sub since I have boards coming up in mid-july and can't study, work, and WW and actually be successful...
Mel named me a sketch mason once but I've never been a mason. That's how sketchy I am.That's a very long lunch period. How many courses do you eat?
Well, the short story is that a sketchmason is a pair of individuals who are masons in a game but become paranoid and don't trust that the other one is village and are thus panicking for half the game trying to decide whether they can actually trust the other mason or not. It's the sketchmason game because all the sketchmasons are mods except the lonely bastard child who has apparently been abandoned...
You don't need lungs to metabolize hydration...
Damnit @Melchizedek, you can't just give out #sketchmasons to any pretty girl that tags you in the pic thread or feeds your likes. Do we need to create a committee for acceptance??? 😛Mel named me a sketch mason once but I've never been a mason. That's how sketchy I am.
You clearly don’t understand this is a dictatoriship. Pleasing the dick.......tator will get everyone anywhere.Damnit @Melchizedek, you can't just give out #sketchmasons to any pretty girl that tags you in the pic thread or feeds your likes. Do we need to create a committee for acceptance??? 😛
I'm thinking around D7-ish? I really shouldn't put anything past players though. The mechinc restrictions should aid in keeping it on schedule.On a serious note, how long is it estimated that this game will last? Because I'm off next week, but if it runs past that I'll be needing a sub since I have boards coming up in mid-july and can't study, work, and WW and actually be successful...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm thinking around D7-ish? I really shouldn't put anything past players though. The mechinc restrictions should aid in keeping it on schedule.
So 14 days total?
Damnit @Melchizedek, you can't just give out #sketchmasons to any pretty girl that tags you in the pic thread or feeds your likes. Do we need to create a committee for acceptance??? 😛
I would support this idea, but apparently I've lost my status
Yes, I will continue to grump and give crap about this for the duration of my life in the game.
I would support this idea, but apparently I've lost my status
Yes, I will continue to grump and give crap about this for the duration of my life in the game.
I suppose, but if it's over mechanically, I'll always call it the cycle it's lost rather then having an extra victory lap cycle. So rather 13 days + maj/pluarity days over 14 in this scenario.So 14 days total?
Don't Bruh me. I wasn't even informed this game was a thing and you're not TG.
@ThoracicGuy can I get a bruh for stagg?
My head hurts. Please keep the curtain up so I can't see the mechanics math. It ruins the magicI suppose, but if it's over mechanically, I'll always call it the cycle it's lost rather then having an extra victory lap cycle. So rather 13 days + maj/pluarity days over 14 in this scenario.
D
deleted867257
Now that I have a living phone I can use during lunch breaks at work I can hopefully be more helpful. Especially after surviving an actual game until the end (rip Carrie Underwood).... I’m in. Teach me all the things wise WW seniors.
Roster
1. SAR
2. genny
3. mpm
4. Dolphino
5.
6.
7. Stagg
8.
9. Mizzy
10. MsP
11. Barky
12.
13. Grebes
14. Pippy
15. Cubz
16. Allie
17. Dubz
18. Coop
19. MJ
20.
21. Frosty
Roster
1. SAR
2. genny
3. mpm
4. Dolphino
5.
6.
7. Stagg
8.
9. Mizzy
10. MsP
11. Barky
12.
13. Grebes
14. Pippy
15. Cubz
16. Allie
17. Dubz
18. Coop
19. MJ
20.
21. Frosty
Don't Bruh me. I wasn't even informed this game was a thing and you're not TG.
So just did the math on boards and the material I want to get through and I don't think I'll have the time to dedicated to this game to do it justice, so I'm stepping out. I will tot and if things are going better than planned I could potentially sub if needed. @WildZoo , I put you back in your usual spot.
Roster
1. SAR
2. genny
3. mpm
4. Dolphino
5.
6.
7. Dubz
8.
9. Mizzy
10. MsP
11. Barky
12.
13. Grebes
14. Pippy
15. Cubz
16. Allie
17.
18. Coop
19. MJ
20.
21. Frosty
Roster
1. SAR
2. genny
3. mpm
4. Dolphino
5.
6.
7. Dubz
8.
9. Mizzy
10. MsP
11. Barky
12.
13. Grebes
14. Pippy
15. Cubz
16. Allie
17.
18. Coop
19. MJ
20.
21. Frosty
oh noes if I sign up now, I can be next to my dad OR my mom. Someone help me decideSo just did the math on boards and the material I want to get through and I don't think I'll have the time to dedicated to this game to do it justice, so I'm stepping out. I will tot and if things are going better than planned I could potentially sub if needed. @WildZoo , I put you back in your usual spot.
Roster
1. SAR
2. genny
3. mpm
4. Dolphino
5.
6.
7. Dubz
8.
9. Mizzy
10. MsP
11. Barky
12.
13. Grebes
14. Pippy
15. Cubz
16. Allie
17.
18. Coop
19. MJ
20.
21. Frosty
@WildZoo @Mad Jack
Also wait why am I signing up?
oh noes if I sign up now, I can be next to my dad OR my mom. Someone help me decide
@WildZoo @Mad Jack
Also wait why am I signing up?
Oho! Sporty planning to sign up but without Stagg available to lynch her D1
Oho! Sporty planning to sign up but without Stagg available to lynch her D1![]()
I mean, I have no problem lynching her from tots chat, lol.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Y'all are killing meSo just did the math on boards and the material I want to get through and I don't think I'll have the time to dedicated to this game to do it justice, so I'm stepping out. I will tot and if things are going better than planned I could potentially sub if needed. @WildZoo , I put you back in your usual spot.
Roster
1. SAR
2. genny
3. mpm
4. Dolphino
5.
6.
7. Dubz
8.
9. Mizzy
10. MsP
11. Barky
12.
13. Grebes
14. Pippy
15. Cubz
16. Allie
17.
18. Coop
19. MJ
20.
21. Frosty
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Roster
1. SAR
2. genny
3. mpm
4. Dolphino
5.
6.
7.
8.
9. Mizzy
10. MsP
11. Barky
12.
13. Grebes
14. Pippy
15. Cubz
16. Allie
17. Coop
18. Dubz
19. Sporty
20. MJ
21. Frosty
1. SAR
2. genny
3. mpm
4. Dolphino
5.
6.
7.
8.
9. Mizzy
10. MsP
11. Barky
12.
13. Grebes
14. Pippy
15. Cubz
16. Allie
17. Coop
18. Dubz
19. Sporty
20. MJ
21. Frosty
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Whoops guess you're signed up @SportPonies 😉
Sorry lawpy, I'm out til winter break except maybe speed games. I'm leaving for BFFs wedding in 6 days, going back to CO for a month+doing all the wedding planning, will spend a week back here working to turn around and go to AVMA convention in DC for HOD stuff, sight see, and see friends then I come home for like 3 days to submit residency paperwork then off to 1st year orientation as a leader. Then school starts-aka the worst semester here 🙄
Similar threads
- Replies
- 303
- Views
- 4K
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K