Sketchy pharm notes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dudewheresmymd

Slowly Drifting...
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone has compiled notes on each of the points for the sketchy pharm series. I did this for micro, but it is taking too much time for pharm. I've started pharm (antimicrobials and cardio) but was wondering if anyone has notes for all of the subunits? PM me and we can exchange!

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone has compiled notes on each of the points for the sketchy pharm series. I did this for micro, but it is taking too much time for pharm. I've started pharm (antimicrobials and cardio) but was wondering if anyone has notes for all of the subunits? PM me and we can exchange!

Thanks!

If you find these pharm notations I would very much appreciate if you send them to me! thanks

Seriously need antibiotic and cardio notes right now also. Bout to get butt ****ed by this test block

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi guys,

Thanks!

Could you send them to me as well if you get a reply? Thank you!