Sleep Medicine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Plus sleep medicine allows for entrepreneurship and it’s still easy to start a sleep lab. So I’m all for the opportunity to do sleep medicine
Also CBT-I is a nice glide path to retirement...you can charge a cash, do it remotely, and really help people.

Members don't see this ad.

Please post the email you sent to ABEM and ABSM and what email address did you send that to?

I’ll gladly copy paste your email and shoot them one on my own in support of your cause

For ABEM Contact Samantha Roe [email protected]

"Greetings-

I am a practicing EM doctor and ABEM diplomate who supports ABEM sponsoring Sleep, it's a great match for EM physicians. "

OR

"Greetings-

I am a practicing EM doctor and ABEM diplomate interested in pursuing Sleep and hope that ABEM can cosponsor Sleep

For ABSM: Sally Podolski [email protected]

"Greetings-

I am a practicing EM physician interested in pursuing Sleep, is there a way for ABEM diplomates to pursue Sleep?"

THANKS SO MUCH! You guys are great. The Redditors are more cynical, consider supporting my cause there, too! Thanks to all!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Seems like a good idea to me. I sent an email.

Reactions: 1 user