Sleep was overrated anyway...

jove122

10+ Year Member
Jan 1, 2008
Nashville, TN
  1. Pre-Medical
So I am at work, yawning because I chose to have a social life last night for the first time in months of full-time school and work. Mind you, I am not whining about being tired. It was well worth every yawn tonight to have seen Madonna in concert last night. Plus, I have moments of being tired anyway with the busy schedule! And, yes, I still believe it's worth it. However, anyone got any humorous stories about their sleep deprived non-trad path? Or maybe even some great tips?

:sleep:

Hmm.. full-time student and full-time reactor operator in the Navy. There was more than one day I showed up to work a zombie. ;)

More often than not, I was waking others up by tripping alarms, though. The right combination of them sounded just like a fire truck was coming into the room. Whoops! :D

I think infrequent all-nighters are much better than going out in moderation :p You won't really crash until the second day after...keep that in mind and plan around it. The day after you're tired as hell but happy...by day 3 you are functionally ******ed and that rusty nail is looking like a nice pillow.

Also, if you and your friends are coming back from said all-nighter in Tahoe, try to make sure no one in the neighboring suite catches you sneaking into the office in fishnets at 7am with a backpack full of work clothes :cool:

About the Ads

jove122

10+ Year Member
Jan 1, 2008
Nashville, TN
  1. Pre-Medical
Also, if you and your friends are coming back from said all-nighter in Tahoe, try to make sure no one in the neighboring suite catches you sneaking into the office in fishnets at 7am with a backpack full of work clothes :cool:

As a guy, I am pretty sure sneaking into work in fishnets at any hour would raise a few eyebrows.

But then eyebrows were made to be raised.

Reactions: 1 user
About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.