Sleep was overrated anyway...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jove122

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I am at work, yawning because I chose to have a social life last night for the first time in months of full-time school and work. Mind you, I am not whining about being tired. It was well worth every yawn tonight to have seen Madonna in concert last night. Plus, I have moments of being tired anyway with the busy schedule! And, yes, I still believe it's worth it. However, anyone got any humorous stories about their sleep deprived non-trad path? Or maybe even some great tips?

:sleep:

Members don't see this ad.

Hmm.. full-time student and full-time reactor operator in the Navy. There was more than one day I showed up to work a zombie. ;)

More often than not, I was waking others up by tripping alarms, though. The right combination of them sounded just like a fire truck was coming into the room. Whoops! :D

I think infrequent all-nighters are much better than going out in moderation :p You won't really crash until the second day after...keep that in mind and plan around it. The day after you're tired as hell but happy...by day 3 you are functionally ******ed and that rusty nail is looking like a nice pillow.

Also, if you and your friends are coming back from said all-nighter in Tahoe, try to make sure no one in the neighboring suite catches you sneaking into the office in fishnets at 7am with a backpack full of work clothes :cool:

Members don't see this ad :)
Also, if you and your friends are coming back from said all-nighter in Tahoe, try to make sure no one in the neighboring suite catches you sneaking into the office in fishnets at 7am with a backpack full of work clothes :cool:

As a guy, I am pretty sure sneaking into work in fishnets at any hour would raise a few eyebrows.

But then eyebrows were made to be raised.

Reactions: 1 user
lol, I thought I being slick because I got there an hour before everyone else...never assume you know everyone with a copy of the key.