Small Mistake on my 2016 KCOM App

Started by tony101
Tags Tags
do admissions
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tony101

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey I have a small question. I submitted my application but I just saw there is a really small error. In my Accomas Application, I wrote the date I began volunteer which ended with the year 2015.

In my KCOM application, I put the correct month and date but I accidentally put the year 2016 which was a mistake and I already submitted the application. This is the first time I am submitting and I know I should of checked a little closer! Does this mistake matter? Should I contact admissions? Or is it so small, it doesn't really make a difference?
 
Contact the admissions office. Inconsistencies are bad for medical school applicants.
 
Just contact the admissions office, they should be able to add a note to your file. It's better for you to bring it up than for them to notice it.