SOAP?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
She's trying to figure out what your abbreviation for my handle stands for
I know what it stands for: I just like my suggestions better.

Members don't see this ad.

I could.

It's not like that would lead to any accusations of favoritism or anything.

I've made a couple of the Emoji's but staff gets pretty uptight about the badges being legit.

shooz badges. only given to those members who have proved themselves to be worthy...by showing us their taste in shooz.

see no favoritism there

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Really? I can't see it using the mobile app while sitting here in traffic.

There are like four raindrops on my windshield and everyone is panicking and braking on the freeway.

What is the number I'm close to? 40,000?

what kind of example are you setting now

Reactions: 1 users
meanwhile AZ has traffic cameras(literally one of my primary objections to living there)

51 but nice try

Members don't see this ad :)
meanwhile AZ has traffic cameras(literally one of my primary objections to living there)
There's not nearly as many as there used to be: mostly just surface streets. They pulled them off all the freeways when they realized they weren't making any money because they couldn't enforce payment of them.

Speaking of flair... I hadn't been a donor since ~2009-2010 when I got into med school, but I gave in and donated again today. Been way too active here lately. :p

Maybe when I hit attendinghood I'll spring for the lifetime donor status. Not too much other flare for me I don't think. I suppose I can get the 7 year badge in a month or so.

Speaking of flair... I hadn't been a donor since ~2009-2010 when I got into med school, but I gave in and donated again today. Been way too active here lately. :p

Maybe when I hit attendinghood I'll spring for the lifetime donor status. Not too much other flare for me I don't think. I suppose I can get the 7 year badge in a month or so.
I'm going to try to get the lifetime one in residency, that is my hope at least. I also donated last when I got into med school. I might donate again this week to commemorate matching.

Reactions: 1 user