Soccer WW - Match thread!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Welp, I missed a lot. I'm here an hour before Lynch, anyone wanna give me a run down? :p
Most people have their lynch vote on MsP. Part of the reasoning is that for the Barks vote d2 she voted really early in the day for Barks which could have been a wolf who didn't realize the vote would end up the way it is.

People were also asking if you can vouch for Mel who is now Lawper but I feel like you vouched for them a few days ago (I guess you can do it again)

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm not an idiot.

The above statement says to me that he's not a counterpart to dead miz's role. Unless Nav would like to clarify this?
I haven't been paying attention to it, but there is a role that combines two he could be I suppose. I dunno, I am not on the nav wolf train for a bit.

I'm guessing we haven't determined if Sunbodi is some kind of chaos role?

Reactions: 1 users
Is Bigcats cleared in any way? They've been high on my radar for the first 30 pages of the thread. MrsP was never on my radar, but based of the reasoning from the last 5 pages of the thread I just read, I wouldn't mind contributing a vote.

Members don't see this ad :)
Lynch MsP. -- so I don't face the wrath of Ziggy

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Is Bigcats cleared in any way? They've been high on my radar for the first 30 pages of the thread. MrsP was never on my radar, but based of the reasoning from the last 5 pages of the thread I just read, I wouldn't mind contributing a vote.
BigCats is slightly cleared. Not completely. It was said that they did not do one of the recent night kills. I guess one wolf gets to do the night kill so it could be possible that BC is a wolf and a different wolf did the kill. I don't read BC as wolf but I didn't read them as wolf last game so...take that as you will

BigCats is slightly cleared. Not completely. It was said that they did not do one of the recent night kills. I guess one wolf gets to do the night kill so it could be possible that BC is a wolf and a different wolf did the kill. I don't read BC as wolf but I didn't read them as wolf last game so...take that as you will
Remember when BC was "slightly cleared" all game by Acanth all last game. I don't trust her as being slightly cleared :p

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Everybody must vote if I'm lynched tomorrow. Pay attention to how *everyone* votes for my lynch. Those who have legitimate reasons ie. Alissa vs those who are following.

My suspicions from when I made past posts were Nav and BC, and the rest were killed off since. Verrrrrrrry wary of sunbodi as well! But if the vote isn't change off MsP tonight, no use in going after one of the others.

I can't wait to go out with a bang !!!
Hopefully not as spazzy as noob game

Everybody must vote if I'm lynched tomorrow. Pay attention to how *everyone* votes for my lynch. Those who have legitimate reasons ie. Alissa vs those who are following.
What I took myself off your lynch like hours ago. I’ve already said I wouldn’t touch you with a 10 ft pole. I think you’re chaos

Question: can masons be converted?

Guys so if Ms P flips wolf do I get some award for being on best village team of the year?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Could you also make most annoying award of the year so I'm almost guaranteed an award?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
MsP, you are definitely different this game than when I played with you the couple games from the past year. I'm used to you liking all your lynch votes!! bahahaaa

I've liked my lynch votes earlier it's not something I stick to. I like lynch votes as village and as a wolf. It's NAI

yeah, I tried to get MpM to cover herself if she could. Most the time they can't self protect at all, or limited though. :/
Al is a goner tonight.
You told literally told her she was the only one that mattered and then hinted that she should possibly protect herself and she still didn't listen lol.
Also, @ me when you have something to say and I'm not on thread. It's weird.

Also let me get this straight. You guys think I'm a wolf because I voted for Barks D1? My vote literally put her in danger. I'll admit I didn't think she was a 100% wolf but I got a vibe from her and with 3 hours left in the day I voted her. I could have easily switched my vote that day but I didn't because I didn't see a reason to. Barks meta is to literally go MsP or miz. Those are literally always her 2 wolves. She wasn't acting all barks like and I lynched her. @mizchiefmanaged even you have to admit it was a little weird that she didn't call any of us out.

Yes, BUT the conversion is SUPPOSED to go in mason chat, aka the other mason would be aware of it. Did that happen this game if one of them were converted? That’s a great question.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

It was said a few days ago that the "correct" mechanic for masons would be they can't be converted but of course we aren't sure if that is what's happening here

Edit: see Nav's post above that is more informed

And why didn't you look into me, genny, or alissa since we are like the 3 main suspects? Especially since we made your list?

I've liked my lynch votes earlier it's not something I stick to. I like lynch votes as village and as a wolf. It's NAI

You told literally told her she was the only one that mattered and then hinted that she should possibly protect herself and she still didn't listen lol.

Also let me get this straight. You guys think I'm a wolf because I voted for Barks D1? My vote literally put her in danger. I'll admit I didn't think she was a 100% wolf but I got a vibe from her and with 3 hours left in the day I voted her. I could have easily switched my vote that day but I didn't because I didn't see a reason to. Barks meta is to literally go MsP or miz. Those are literally always her 2 wolves. She wasn't acting all barks like and I lynched her. @mizchiefmanaged even you have to admit it was a little weird that she didn't call any of us out.
I don't at anyone unless it is a time sensitive issue. That way I can tell who is actually reading the thread. :)

That's what I thought!!!

Omg GENNY LED ME ASTRAY