Soccer WW - Match thread!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
@Navilly B/ween Alissa and Ms P who should we lynch?

If we are playing smart and conservative, MsP. Alissa is either killed tomorrow, wolves leave her alive as a trap and she clears genny/says genny is a wolf, or she is a wolf and she clears genny and we are left with a her vs. me scenario in most people’s minds. She could also lie about genny if genny is a villager to buy herself another day. But in any event, it places wolves into a tight hole tomorrow regardless.

With that said, I am being a greedy SoB and want to have all of my votes be for wolves at end of day lynches and my strongest suspicion is Alissa. So I will be voting there. But as a whole, the vote should be for MsP.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm thinking but for now

Unlynch Bodis
Lynch Navs

If Alissa ends up being a wolf, I am buying you being converted. Especially since most of the thread early on bought Mel as affiliation seer.

Early gripe to the mods: if Mel was converted, and it did not go in the mason chat, that was a really iffy mod choice. It’s a risk of converting people that vouch for another, and part of the decision making of the wolves when making a convert.

*********lynch alissa**********

Members don't see this ad :)
giphy (31).gif

Anyways, good to see everyone decided that the seer was worth... you know... not lynching.
Sunbodi is definitely not village. Funny enough she's been chaotic the ENTIRE game and we still didn't realize. We should definitely NOT lynch her. Hopefully alissa seers a wolf tonight. I doubt it though :rolleyes:. Even though sunbodi's outted 3p you guys need to be careful. She's conned us this whole time, I wouldn't be surprised if she's got more up her sleeves *shudders*. I don't think her getting three wolves was a coincidence. It's just too wild. I bet she knows who the wolves are and won't let them die until she fulfills her win condition. The fact that we still don't know her real PR scares the hell out of me.

Anyways, good to see everyone decided that the seer was worth... you know... not lynching.
Sunbodi is definitely not village. Funny enough she's been chaotic the ENTIRE game and we still didn't realize. We should definitely NOT lynch her. Hopefully alissa seers a wolf tonight. I doubt it though :rolleyes:. Even though sunbodi's outted 3p you guys need to be careful. She's conned us this whole time, I wouldn't be surprised if she's got more up her sleeves *shudders*. I don't think her getting three wolves was a coincidence. It's just too wild. I bet she knows who the wolves are and won't let them die until she fulfills her win condition. The fact that we still don't know her real PR scares the hell out of me.
Ms P, is this how you defend yourself? Pushing blame onto others? :p

You're going to have to work harder. Prove you're innocent.

Ms P, is this how you defend yourself? Pushing blame onto others? :p

You're going to have to work harder. Prove you're innocent.
... That's not how this works. You're supposed to prove she's guilty. Oh the justice system is so ****ed right now

(I realize you were doing this earlier but I couldn't help myself :p )

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Okay so I want you to play this out. Say you are village. Say that Alissa says genny is village tomorrow. What’s your next step? Who do you lynch? Because almost everyone else is vouched for.

Ugh if this game carries on any longer after hopefully lynching a 4th wolf it'll be very annoying :rolleyes:.

Okay so I want you to play this out. Say you are village. Say that Alissa says genny is village tomorrow. What’s your next step? Who do you lynch? Because almost everyone else is vouched for.

We can try to construct a timeline to see what matches up and if it tells anything

Ugh if this game carries on any longer after hopefully lynching a 4th wolf it'll be very annoying :rolleyes:.

Expect 5 wolves. I discussed with ziggy when mentoring her that ratios should be between 1:4 and 1:5. 21 players 5 wolves fits perfectly in there.

• Sad
Members don't see this ad :)

Not everyone is actually vouched for though. Only mel, wolfie, alissa and the 2 (possibly 3) people she seered. Use that to narrow down your list of suspects if genny seers village. It might get tricky if there's a convert though. If we're going by the rules of the game though, only mel and wolfie are actually vouched for since a known seer hasn't flipped.

Expect 5 wolves. I discussed with ziggy when mentoring her that ratios should be between 1:4 and 1:5. 21 players 5 wolves fits perfectly in there.

5 wolves is kinda unfair, especially with a chaos.

We can try to construct a timeline to see what matches up and if it tells anything

I have done that on previous posts and connected who is linked with who. If you have a minute to compile it, it would probably help to see it all in one post instead of multiple posts

While your play made mutts a viable lynch, I don't think you are 100% out of the realm of possibility. You didn't seem to be on after that vote, and at the time it didn't really seem like lynch would vote that way. It's worth some cred, but not as much as miz or wondering or sunbodi's cred tbh. You aren't my #1 interest right now anyway.

I'm interested in learning killer's affiliation, because I feel that will be indicative of wondering's affiliation.

I also am keeping an eye on dynamics/player trusts I'm seeing.

For instance, Mel and Wolfie, Sunbodi and BC, and Navi and killer.

Sent from my SM-G960U using SDN mobile
Edit: it's not a Navi killer association it's a Navi you association, my bad
@Navilly MPM made this affiliation list.

mel + wolfie
Sunny + BC (a lie because she betrayed me smh)
Navi + Lupin

OMG~~!!! ARE You two conspiring with each other IRL???

NOT FAIR!!!

@Ms Procrastinator Since they're cheating shall we cheat on discord?

Edit: Okay . nvm, they're not cheating. Let's not cheat.

how do you know they’re cheating? Maybe they’re ethically polygamous?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users
OMG~~!!! ARE You two conspiring with each other IRL???

NOT FAIR!!!

@Ms Procrastinator Since they're cheating shall we cheat on discord?

Edit: Okay . nvm, they're not cheating. Let's not cheat.

She’s just drunk and quoting the wrong post, gotta watch that one around alcohol!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users
There seems to be a sort of pattern where some PRs have on and off days (ie odd, even). If this is true, that would mean that at least one wolf would have to have some sort of power that had this off and on day mechanic or else I wouldn't think SAR would claim a PR role with that mechanic

So if I die tonight. I’d think genny would be a likely convert

• Okay...
Fair enough so maybe there should be pressure on Ms P still. There should also be pressure on Alissa. You're not making a case for Alissa right now. You're saying she went from cubs (a villager) to me (a villager) when she could've voted for a wolf. How exactly does that give her village cred?
There was no way for us to know barks was a wolf. Or at least for me! It was the first lynch which is largely a stab in the dark!!!! Also, you can’t accuse me for being wrong in the VCA on SAR’s lynch. YOU were the one who told me to get off the SAR lynch even though I was sure they were a wolf that day!!!

Question though. Why Sunbodi, did you start acting weird before we found out killer was in fact village? If you were village at that time, you would have thought the game is likely over at 4 wolves. You make zero sense. I don't think I can vote you today, but if MsP goes down and is village, I will lynch you tomorrow

Question though. Why Sunbodi, did you start acting weird before we found out killer was in fact village? If you were village at that time, you would have thought the game is likely over at 4 wolves. You make zero sense. I don't think I can vote you today, but if MsP goes down and is village, I will lynch you tomorrow
You can lynch me since I'm not wolf. as long as it doesn't force LYLO.

I would rather MsP get lynched first. But she seems to have plenty of votes right now, so I’m ok with Nav as #2. He isn’t cleared imo, and I don’t get what he’s trying to claim for a role.
Look at role of first village death.

Welp, I missed a lot. I'm here an hour before Lynch, anyone wanna give me a run down? :p

Would the mods consider smaller WW games? similar to secret hitler ?
?

Not really sure what you mean by this, but the number of people playing each game varies, and the mods also trade off from game to game. Some games are designed for smaller groups and some are designed for large groups. @vetmedhead ran some short games earlier this year that had only ~5 people in them; @Navilly ran a long one with 33. And it's not always up to the mods -- most of us are vet/med students or working vets/doctors, so sometimes there are not enough players available to make a game work at the intended size and it gets reduced to fit the # of people who want to play.

Reactions: 1 users