Soccer WW - Match thread!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
waste of a seer, imo.
I know and I agree but with all the pressure put on you and I. Everyone kept linking us together and I think it would put everyone’s mind at ease.

Members don't see this ad.

what even is this? I just don’t understand this logic.. now I want to ask how you know.

Honestly starting to think Sunbodi is a jester or something

I have mixed feeling on this. I can’t tell if Lupin is implying she’s a wolf and is confused sunbodi exposed herself. However, given that Lupin is a veteran, I HIGHLY doubt that is the case.
It’s like she was TRYING to get caught
If it was a legit rojo she immediately would have edited.

Members don't see this ad :)
Wolves, we won.

They forgot to update their lynch LOL
@Sunbodi can you at least explain what the "They forgot to update their lynch" means. I can't think of an explanation of how this is a miswritten post by a villager for at least this line

Reactions: 2 users
@BigCats ask the mods why you didn’t get lynched on D2. See if they’ll answer. I want to crack this whole Sunbodi thing. I really feel like she was given some sort of ability that led her to helping us lynch 3 wolves. If she is jester, something tells me she has fulfilled her win conditions

edit: has anyone noticed how Sunbodi hasn’t even TRIED to defend herself after we questioned her “wolves we won” post? The sunbodi from the noob game and even this game are pretty defensive when questioned. It’s not adding up

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 user
@BigCats ask the mods why you didn’t get lynched on D2. See if they’ll answer. I want to crack this whole Sunbodi thing. I really feel like she was given some sort of ability that led her to helping us lynch 3 wolves. If she is jester, something tells me she has fulfilled her win conditions

edit: has anyone noticed how Sunbodi hasn’t even TRIED to defend herself after we questioned her “wolves we won” post? The sunbodi from the noob game and even this game are pretty defensive when questioned. It’s not adding up
Just asked, doubt I’ll get a definite answer though. I feel pretty certain that Sunbodi had tiebreaker ability based on the fact that she claimed it verrrrrry early on and then proceeded to follow through. Whether or not that was part of a third party ability or a wolf ability or a villager ability, I’m not totally sure. I’m leaning towards a conversion being the most likely prospect but really not sure atm- too much weirdness surrounding her.

Members don't see this ad :)
The biggest eels in my pool right now are MsP, Nav, and Alissa. I can put BC and sunbo in there too if I get a touch paranoid.

Big cats did not do the kill last night and I would be shocked if they are putting a convert at risk by having them do kills.

From my perspective, down to three people that could be originals: Alissa, MsP, or you. In that order.

The only problematic part is if wondering was an original but was meant to steer incorrectly. Which being real, would be bs with an EON seer, and that would be a game design flaw that I am fine losing to.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Do you think ZJ would put 2 village blockers in a game like this one?

I have never claimed to be a blocker. My role is distinct from all claims that his far and all verified roles from the dead. It’s not that difficult to figure out, and I am a little shocked the veterans haven’t figured it out since my role is in just about every other game.

Yeah, I'm just going to let y'all figure this out on your own.

Ms P is not an OG wolf and I gave my reasoning on page 43. Look at how she voted on every single day and compare it to how*3* wolves voted every day. The only alive person who follows a similar pattern as the wolves is Alissa.

I gave you all I have and you all have 43 pages to sift through.

@Wolfie<3 Could you confirm that @Melchizedek knows you're village like @Navilly asked? Because if Mel lied about this then we will have to look into Mel.

I have never claimed to be a blocker. My role is distinct from all claims that his far and all verified roles from the dead. It’s not that difficult to figure out, and I am a little shocked the veterans haven’t figured it out since my role is in just about every other game.

Um I know exactly what you are. You literally confessed after you said BC didn't kill MPM last night.

"They forgot to update their lynch?"
It's almost as if you guys didn't read the post where I said "I feigned being mad"

Seriously. Why would a WOLF say this on here when they have wolf chat?

I did some spreadsheet hunting yesterday when I was trying to figure out your roleclaim and I think I might have an idea of what it is. If I’m right, it does seem to be a predominantly village ability, however there are iterations of it in all the factions across multiple games. Will be interested to see if my spreadsheet hunting was right or not!

Dina said “ :shrug:“ as expected lol

• Hmm
I 100% understand why you guys (village- not the wolves here) do not trust me.

I 100% threw my credibility down the drain so that I could track VCA after BC purposely botched VCA on N3 because he thought SAR had a revenge kill.

I will also 100% own that I do not deserve your trust. But at least trust yourselves. Look into the post history. It will tell you all you need to know.

I 100% understand why you guys (village- not the wolves here) do not trust me.

I 100% threw my credibility down the drain so that I could track VCA after BC purposely botched VCA on N3 because he thought SAR had a revenge kill.

I will also 100% own that I do not deserve your trust. But at least trust yourselves. Look into the post history. It will tell you all you need to know.
Did you glean anything from the votes? A lot of people haven’t even voted yet.

Did you glean anything from the votes? A lot of people haven’t even voted yet.
It was bait.

I was deliberately attempting to rig votes to collect data to see if my suspected wolf (at the time) wouldn't vote for me.

I was playing up being a chaos role so that wolves wouldn't lynch me and then I would've analyzed that list and weaned out village who were also afraid of voting for me (ie. Miz saying he wouldn't touch me with a 10 foot pole) from wolves.

My suspected player at the time was Ms P but after detailed analysis of the entire thread I came to the conclusion that she is OG Village.

Afterwards I analyzed everyone else I wasn't sure of and was left with wondering and alissa. between the two, alissa is so far the only alive player who hasn't voted for a wolf. Coincidence? No. The only time she voted for a lynch candidate was when that lynch candidate was a villager.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok well I am leaving for my indoor soccer game, dont burn the house down while I'm gone :kiss:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
I have to agree with this. In 3 games ive interacted with her she was almost the "gunner med student" who was looking to help in any way. This game seems like trying to avoid interaction.

Edit: 3 games now including this one
I would also like to bring this to everyone's attention.

Alissa was lurking on this thread and being very silent until we pointed out she was different from the last 3 games. Afterwards she feigned being helpful.

Everyone noticed Alissa was off D2. This and MPM pointing out the haunting posts of Alissa last night,
Finally the VCA analysis I did of Alissa today

I would also like to bring this to everyone's attention.

Alissa was lurking on this thread and being very silent until we pointed out she was different from the last 3 games. Afterwards she feigned being helpful.

Everyone noticed Alissa was off D2. This and MPM pointing out the haunting posts of Alissa last night,
Finally the VCA analysis I did of Alissa today
Idk why you’re gunning for me. There were points in the game that you said I was being helpful. But go ahead, lynch an outer seer and see how well that turns out for you ;)
Edit: I’d like to know why you think I’m lurking because I think my overall participation has been just fine

Ok well I am leaving for my indoor soccer game, dont burn the house down while I'm gone :kiss:
giphy-2.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
... I might be absolutely out of my mind but Sunbodi is almost making sense here. Something must be terribly wrong for that to be the case :p

Ms P is not an OG wolf and I gave my reasoning on page 43.
This is your reasoning? And detailed analysis?:

Ms P- Second vote on barks during the BC bandwagon. SAR and barks were both on the BC vote. Mutts was on cubs indicating the wolves knew BC was OG village and didn't want to lynch Barks. Ms P voted Barks therefore Ms P is OG village. Ms P also third to vote SAR. Ms P is OG village.

This is MsP expressing her views on Barks:
Barks hasn't thrown any shade at me so far and me and cubs are getting along (almost bonding) :wtf:
Barks usually comes out yapping at me and miz. So there's something off about that. Maybe she's finally out of her MsP tunnel :heckyeah:
She also said the same things about cubs. And yes, she said them early in the day. There weren't a lot of voters when she voted for Barks, and she doesn't usually vote early. Her vote on Barks tied her for the lead with SAR. And that tie sat (with the addition of cubs and BC) until 55 minutes til close when I voted for Barks. And then Alissa moved off cubs to vote for you. In what universe does a wolf move off a villager to a single vote when there are 2 other wolves up for lynch? I think I'm convincing myself not to vote for alissa today.

So it's 30 minutes to close on Day 2, and SAR, Barks, and BigCats are the leaders. How would you propose that MsP switch her vote from Barks to BigCats if she's a wolf without attracting a lot of attention? I don't think she could, so I don't think you should be giving her village cred for the Barks lynch.

Idk why you’re gunning for me. There were points in the game that you said I was being helpful. But go ahead, lynch an outer seer and see how well that turns out for you ;)
Edit: I’d like to know why you think I’m lurking because I think my overall participation has been just fine
Yes, Alissa. You appeared helpful. You knew exactly who was village- almost as if you knew exactly who was not on your team.

And you made sure to never give out more information than we already knew so that you never were actually helping us.

Your VCA is pretty damning Alissa. It speaks for itself

• Okay...
This is your reasoning? And detailed analysis?:

This is MsP expressing her views on Barks:

She also said the same things about cubs. And yes, she said them early in the day. There weren't a lot of voters when she voted for Barks, and she doesn't usually vote early. Her vote on Barks tied her for the lead with SAR. And that tie sat (with the addition of cubs and BC) until 8:05 when I voted for Barks. And then Alissa moved off cubs to vote for you. In what universe does a wolf move off a villager to a single vote when there are 2 other wolves up for lynch? I think I'm convincing myself not to vote for alissa today.

So it's 30 minutes to close on Day 2, and SAR, Barks, and BigCats are the leaders. How would you propose that MsP switch her vote from Barks to BigCats if she's a wolf without attracting a lot of attention? I don't think she could, so I don't think you should be giving her village cred for the Barks lynch.
Fair enough so maybe there should be pressure on Ms P still. There should also be pressure on Alissa. You're not making a case for Alissa right now. You're saying she went from cubs (a villager) to me (a villager) when she could've voted for a wolf. How exactly does that give her village cred?

Fair enough so maybe there should be pressure on Ms P still. There should also be pressure on Alissa. You're not making a case for Alissa right now. You're saying she went from cubs (a villager) to me (a villager)- how exactly does that give her village cred?
You have to look at the whole lynch situation. My vote happened at almost the same time as Alissa's. So we went from this:

Coffee (1) - BC
BigCats (2) - Wolfie, Cubs
Wondering (1) - Coffee?
Barks (2) - Sunbodi, MsP
SAR (2) - Nav, Lupin
Cubs (3) - Mutts, Wondering, Alissa
Killer ()

To this:
Coffee (1) - BC
Wondering (1) - Coffee?
Barks (3) - Sunbodi, MsP, Genny
SAR (2) - Nav, Lupin
Cubs (2) - Mutts, Wondering
Killer ()
Sunbodi (1) - Alissa

Tell me how that's a wolf move?

You have to look at the whole lynch situation. My vote happened at almost the same time as Alissa's. So we went from this:

Coffee (1) - BC
Wondering (1) - Coffee?
Barks (2) - Sunbodi, MsP
SAR (2) - Nav, Lupin
Cubs (3) - Mutts, Wondering, Alissa
Killer ()

To this:
Coffee (1) - BC
Wondering (1) - Coffee?
Barks (3) - Sunbodi, MsP, Genny
SAR (2) - Nav, Lupin
Cubs (2) - Mutts, Wondering
Killer ()
Sunbodi (1) - Alissa

Tell me how that's a wolf move?
Ooo.

So lynch Ms P then?

@Ms Procrastinator any defense for yourself??

So we lynched 3 wolves who is to say they aren't both OG wolves? Though I agree it's safer to lynch the one that claims to only be vanilla

Unlynch Alissa
Lynch Ms P

d6 Olé, Olé, Olé Lynch tally
MsP (5) - lupin, alissa, miz, Wondering, Sunbodi
sunbodi (2) - lawper, bigcats
alissa () -

voting: 7/11

I can understand the MSP votes.

How are you guys reading Lupino?
Well someone said Lupin plays a good wolf so I'll let you veteran players figure her out :p

Tbh, I don't want to bite off more than I can chew with guessing them.

sunbodi (2) - lawper, bigcats
alissa () -

Thanks. I saw similar MSP concerns before as well as some comments about killers vs MSP being an easy lynch. MSP looks sketchy to me so her lynch feels worth pursuing though. Also i need to see how many votes MSP had initially yesterday since the final tally looked smaller to me in context.

sunbodi (1) - bigcats
Nav (1) - lawper
alissa () -