Soccer WW - Match thread!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I believe the quietest people and the people in the shadows should be investigated the most.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Lynch cubs I don’t really like how they voted for Ms P without solid reasoning. Doctor or not, their profile pic still creeps me out. I don’t have a ton to base this off of.. I just want to submit a vote because I don’t have time until about 30 minutes until lynch close
What do you think about the other people that voted without solid reasoning? Did you really decide on him based on profile pic?
I find that Nav has very good rationale thus far and is really trying to help the village team. I am inclined to change my vote to follow his since he's more experienced and I don't want to lose my day ability early on (I can only break tie once)
Are they any of Nav's posts that you especially agree or disagree with?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
My WW play is to suspect quieter players.

Current wolf suspects

1. Muttmanager - only 2 posts. No rationale for mayor vote

I request everyone post their good lists and bad lists.

It shouldn't be just me and nav posting our good lists and suspicions. In the event of a wolf lynch lists can be looked at to show discrepancies. Based on the noob game wolves were least inclined to give out who they thought was good and bad (likely so they wouldn't throw a wolf under the bus)

What does this mean
I was just pointing it out since I feel like Coffee is calling me a noob who doesn't understand the connection between investigation + mayoral elections. Just was showing that this might be my first non-noob game but I think my past experiences prove that I wouldn't make this mistake.

I was just pointing it out since I feel like Coffee is calling me a noob who doesn't understand the connection between investigation + mayoral elections. Just was showing that this might be my first non-noob game but I think my past experiences prove that I wouldn't make this mistake.
Interesting perspective to point out: When I said that a few games ago, I got called out by people saying these investigations actually happen less than one would think.

Sent from my SM-G960U using SDN mobile

I don't have any real reads on who is a wolf (since *shocker* it's day 1 for lynch voting) but wanna put in my vote before I go to work just in case I don't have time to get on later.

lynch killerleaf

They're one of the people who have been quiet today. Hope to hear from them before lynch close so I can get a better read of them.

I request everyone post their good lists and bad lists.

It shouldn't be just me and nav posting our good lists and suspicions. In the event of a wolf lynch lists can be looked at to show discrepancies. Based on the noob game wolves were least inclined to give out who they thought was good and bad (likely so they wouldn't throw a wolf under the bus)
I'm not there yet. Too many people in the, 'I dunno' group.

I like the participation from the new players. You can tell that they are here and excited to play this game. I have no one solidly village yet, but baby village points to them.

Mild wolf points to whoever hopped on the SAR vote immediately after someone placed it. Sheeping is baaaaaaaahd. (I'm sorry lol)

But I think it was a noob, so I should probably let it go for now haha

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
My vibe checker as of EOD1:

Mel, Bark, SAR, Coffee

Also originally had Lupin but tentatively took her off.
Vibes for Coffee and Bark have strengthened throughout the day.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have class until an hour before lynch closes and it takes me a half hour to drive home. I’ll try and read through and see if I’ll switch my vote or not

Sorry all I’m still really down for the count. Keeping your own tallies is much appreciated!! Also Dina is much more available than I am currently :p

• Sad
Hmm stagg/Mel combo, that’s like an auto lynch for me.

Don’t like the half hearted half joking mayor self elect vote by Mel. It’s the “I was going for mayor but wasn’t really trying to” wolfiness

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Interesting that this is the second time SAR's name has come up as wolfy. Lupin said it (semi-jokingly) yesterday too

Lynch cubs I don’t really like how they voted for Ms P without solid reasoning. Doctor or not, their profile pic still creeps me out. I don’t have a ton to base this off of.. I just want to submit a vote because I don’t have time until about 30 minutes until lynch close
What kind of reasoning do you want lol? They had more of a reason than most people.

Sorry all I’m still really down for the count. Keeping your own tallies is much appreciated!! Also Dina is much more available than I am currently :p

Yes! So get your night actions in quickly after lynch close so I can close night early please and thank you

College Football national championships. My bad, i dont play two nerd games at once, i play one and watch sports lol
Was that shade?!

It's not really wise to vote for people just because their profile pic creeps you out. I totally felt like lynching mel because of that when I just started out though

I mean we lost the single most important village member night 1. I don't think exposing my ability early on is a loss in the event that wolves kill me especially since it's one time only.

Oh dear.

• Haha
So what I've gotten so far is that:

Nav thinks almost everyone is guilty. He came out swinging though and I liked that.

Some of the noobs are actually pretty good.

Barks hasn't thrown any shade at me so far and me and cubs are getting along (almost bonding) :wtf:

I have to reread this a third time cause I just skimmed, but coffee thought wondering was wolfy for voting herself mayor

College Football national championships. My bad, i dont play two nerd games at once, i play one and watch sports lol
Lol yeah
@MsProcrastinator

This was directed at Afflac and I for sure haha. (We were playing chess and Ww'ing)

• Haha
Well well well. Genny is suspicious of me as always, and now Mel is not playing after she made a point to say that he is the one who really reads her well? COINCIDENCE??? lol

I like the nooblets so far. I think sunny is going to be hard to read kind of like MsP and will be a lynch target often though. Right now I don't think it's wolfy play though. Nav seems fine to me. Sad Miz is deded early. Think she's died early a couple times now in recent games I've played. Cubs seems fine to me right now too.

wolfy is still Sar. I am used to her having more probing questions at the start of a game as village. Think nav also pointed that out. Mutts is one that I also always find suspicious, but nothing major in posts that has points for that vote yet.

Day 2 Official First Quarter Lynch Tally

Coffee (1) - BC
BigCats (1) - Wolfie
Wondering (1) - Coffee?
Barks (1) - Sunbodi
SAR (1) - Nav
Cubs (1) - Alissa
Killer (1) - Wondering

7/17 votes

Everybody is in the lead!

Missing: @killerleaf @genny @mypetmoose @Stagg737 @muttmanager @Barkley13 @Ms Procrastinator @SARdoghandler @cubsrule4e @Lupin21

Deadline: 7 pm PST/10 PM EST (3ish hours)

giphy.gif

Which was also done as a wolf under the guise of being helpful to village. Much easier to devote that kind of energy when wolfing. But again, N=1
I used to have impressive spreadsheets as villager too! But ain't got the energy for that anymore. :(

Who you looking at currently?

My WW play is to suspect quieter players.

Current wolf suspects

1. Muttmanager - only 2 posts. No rationale for mayor vote

Votes barks for no apparent reason, sheeps a nav vote until called out, switches back to barks again with no reasoning, then claims mutts as top wolf read. I dont like the all-over-the-placeness. Then asks for everyones up do date reads.

MsP, always interested to see where you are in your reads at current moment in time.
Nav is good so far. He came in swinging. I liked that.
I can't read cubs that well. I don't think a lot of people can which sucks. I honestly wanted to lynch him right off the bat but that mayor vote put him on my good side. He's leaning neutral to wolfy right now.

Barks usually comes out yapping at me and miz. So there's something off about that. Maybe she's finally out of her MsP tunnel :heckyeah:

I'm gonna have to go over the newer players since I'm just going after what I know about older players. So I'm putting most of them neutral for now.

And as for you. I can't really read you.

Nav is good so far. He came in swinging. I liked that.
I can't read cubs that well. I don't think a lot of people can which sucks. I honestly wanted to lynch him right off the bat but that mayor vote put him on my good side. He's leaning neutral to wolfy right now.

Barks usually comes out yapping at me and miz. So there's something off about that. Maybe she's finally out of her MsP tunnel :heckyeah:

I'm gonna have to go over the newer players since I'm just going after what I know about older players. So I'm putting most of them neutral for now.

And as for you. I can't really read you.

lol i guess thats better than me being in stone cold wolf pile

2020 new leaf? I mean despite what MsP said about going after him daily, I dont think I even mentioned him until day 3 of last game when he had made all of 1 post and become subject for question.
Yeeeeah! It's 2020! Let's all get along. Leave that Nav salt in 2019