Soccer WW - Match thread!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Probably not since you all lost that game and most the time my record is actually quite decent for village wins.
Was that the one you got false seered? I don't think that's fair (dubz wrecked us all) but I agree tunnels are not useful

Members don't see this ad.

I used to have impressive spreadsheets as villager too! But ain't got the energy for that anymore. :(

Who you looking at currently?

If I had to place a vote now maybe BC. Sunbodi is kind of all over the place, but I dont know that its wolfy... yet.

Reading through I started to Wonder what happened to Wondering....strong presence all over the thread at all times in noob game almost matching bigcats, then seems to be laying in the background this game. Only day 1 though, and did pick up activity later in the day.

Im not seeing the SAR feels, actually have you and her as v/v in that earlier exchange.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Was that the one you got false seered? I don't think that's fair (dubz wrecked us all) but I agree tunnels are not useful
It was more that I did have two wolves in my POE before that happened, so genny's statement that I am better off dead just in case I'm a wolf is not an accurate statement. We always have this disagreement.

lol i guess thats better than me being in stone cold wolf pile
I'm sorry but your wolf to village ratio can't be trusted. With that and the fact that I can't read you well. It would be kinda stupid to trust you. Like coop said, trust no-one. I'd rather be safe than salty later. We can all get along though!

the only strong feeling I have is that genny is village. Idt she’d go for mayor so soon after Foodie WW

• Haha
I'm sorry but your wolf to village ratio can't be trusted. With that and the fact that I can't read you well. It would be kinda stupid to trust you. Like coop said, trust no-one. I'd rather be safe than salty later. We can all get along though!

Are you implying that I control my wolf:village role ratio? lol

Members don't see this ad :)
Are you implying that I control my wolf:village role ratio? lol
No. I'm just saying you're kind of a silent wolf (not as in not talking you're just easy to overlook) . At least to me. I've never really pegged you as wolf in any of the games I've played with you but your ratio says otherwise.

Day 2 Official First Quarter Lynch Tally

Coffee (1) - BC
BigCats (2) - Wolfie, Cubs
Wondering (1) - Coffee?
Barks (2) - Sunbodi, MsP
SAR (2) - Nav, Lupin
Cubs (2) - Alissa, Mutts

Killer (1) - Wondering

11/17 votes

We've gone from a 7-way tie to a 4-way tie!

Deadline: 7 pm PST/10 PM EST (2 hours)

giphy.gif

Wolf! Rugrats reruns are still cool -
I’ve updated it for everyone’s enjoyment, mostly mine :rofl:

Good call on a change. Maybe Alissa will unlynch me now since my creepy pic was the only reason shes voted for me 2 games in a row.

@ziggyandjazzy You should get these contacts for your games and especially reffing!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Good call on a change. Maybe Alissa will unlynch me now since my creepy pic was the only reason shes voted for me 2 games in a row.

@ziggyandjazzy You should get these contacts for your games and especially reffing!

The Lawpy is amazed by the soccer contacts :watching::cat::cyclops::shy:

Reactions: 2 users
unlynch killer, lynch Cubs

I'm at work so haven't been able to read any of the new posts other than scanning for our lynch tally. Rather we not have a tie so. I wanna revenge lynch BigCats (because of noob game) but uhhhhh I guess I shouldn't lynch for that reason. Barks' comments that I saw earlier seemed innocent enough and SAR I think said they were good at reading genny so I would rather not lynch them by some chance they give some good insight on genny. Don't really have a wolf read yet so it's difficult to say.

I'm at work so haven't been able to read any of the new posts other than scanning for our lynch tally. Rather we not have a tie so. I wanna revenge lynch BigCats (because of noob game) but uhhhhh I guess I shouldn't lynch for that reason. Barks' comments that I saw earlier seemed innocent enough and SAR I think said they were good at reading genny so I would rather not lynch them by some chance they give some good insight on genny. Don't really have a wolf read yet so it's difficult to say.

This is actually pretty comical. The noobs have basically learned before anything else to lynch Cubs. I mean... you cant make this stuff up.

@alissa14 I assume youll be catching up and placing a more informed lynch vote?

• Haha
wolfy is still Sar. I am used to her having more probing questions at the start of a game as village.

Can you find some examples of this for me? :p

Only half joking but I seriously think you and Nav have an inflated idea of how well I play. At best it will be proof I am not lying and am crap at D1, especially when I'm busy. At worst, it would be a nice ego boost I could use after today.

I haven't forgotten about your Genny reads request. I haven't been on a proper computer in days but will try to tonight. Gotta shower first though because it's the only warmth left in my life when it's below -40 outside

You don't have a wolf read but you're lynching cubs? Why?

Can you find some examples of this for me? :p

Only half joking but I seriously think you and Nav have an inflated idea of how well I play. At best it will be proof I am not lying and am crap at D1, especially when I'm busy. At worst, it would be a nice ego boost I could use after today.

I haven't forgotten about your Genny reads request. I haven't been on a proper computer in days but will try to tonight. Gotta shower first though because it's the only warmth left in my life when it's below -40 outside
I went reading through on my own to try and find you and genny games where there was evidence of you sticking up for her or noting a village read early. Didn't find any, but definitely know you are feeling much different in this start than the village games I went through. :cyclops:

This is actually pretty comical. The noobs have basically learned before anything else to lynch Cubs. I mean... you cant make this stuff up.

what have you done since we last played together??? Think you and I teamed up your first game and did good work. Sad you seem to have earned a target on your back. haha

... I cannot begin to explain why, mathematically, this is wrong.

Nah noobs learned how to bandwagon :p this is the part where we beat the bad habits out of them... Unless they're right then lol

Ok caught up.... I don’t like Sunbodi’s vibe and I SWEAR I’m not trying to lynch them on day 1 like the noob game. I just don’t like the vibes I’m getting from them. unlynch cubs lynch sunbodi

Ok caught up.... I don’t like Sunbodi’s vibe and I SWEAR I’m not trying to lynch them on day 1 like the noob game. I just don’t like the vibes I’m getting from them. unlynch cubs lynch sunbodi
I will say I think they are going to be frequently mislynched. This is the one thing I did appreciate about playing on the MU site is that some people's personality in type just comes off badly. I put her in that category. However, I do think she was extremely village in the way she initially tried to follow someone who seems strong village. I don't think she is a wolf this game.

• Hmm
Day 2 Official First Quarter Lynch Tally

Coffee (1) - BC
BigCats (2) - Wolfie, Cubs
Wondering (1) - Coffee?
Barks (3) - Sunbodi, MsP, Genny
SAR (2) - Nav, Lupin
Cubs (2) - Mutts, Wondering
Killer ()
Sunbodi (1) - Alissa

12/17 votes

@Barkley13 you are in the lead!

Deadline: 7 pm PST/10 PM EST (47 minutes)

giphy.gif