This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ash5321

2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I recently got an email from south college saying that I am invited to do the interview! Has anyone done the interview yet? If so, what is it like and what questions are asked? I'm a little nervous for it because it's all online and I'm not really sure how it is going to work. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello ash5321,

I wasnted to know if have you done the interview yet?

Hello! Yes I did the interview. I ended up getting accepted, but I will be declining. Let me know if you have any questions about the interview

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
How long did it take you to hear back from the school once they contacted you saying they have received your application?

Well they emailed me like two weeks after I applied saying that I needed to do the supplemental application. Then after I did the supplemental, it took about a week and a half for them to send the interview invitation email. They were pretty fast, but I did apply super early.

Why are you choosing to decline at South College? What didn't you like about it?

Why are you choosing to decline at South College? What didn't you like about it?

Well, I got accepted into another program that is accredited and felt like that was a better fit for me. I didn't like how the program is mostly online because I learn better in class and would prefer to know my classmates. However, it's nice how the program is only two years! Also, everything I've heard about South was mostly all negative so that was kinda a red flag for me.

Well, I got accepted into another program that is accredited and felt like that was a better fit for me. I didn't like how the program is mostly online because I learn better in class and would prefer to know my classmates. However, it's nice how the program is only two years! Also, everything I've heard about South was mostly all negative so that was kinda a red flag for me.

Okay! Thank you for your information! I've been on the fence deciding whether or not I wanted to apply to South College.

Okay! Thank you for your information! I've been on the fence deciding whether or not I wanted to apply to South College.

No problem! Yeah I completely understand. It doesn't hurt to apply there and have a back up!

I just received an email stating that I am invited for an interview. Could you tell me how it was being online, and what type of questions did they ask?

@ash5321 Hey! I will be interviewing at this school in the coming week. I was wondering what the interview questions were like and how the format was. Really interested as this is a different interview format than what I have experienced so far. I really appreciate your feedback!!

@ash5321 Hey! I will be interviewing at this school in the coming week. I was wondering what the interview questions were like and how the format was. Really interested as this is a different interview format than what I have experienced so far. I really appreciate your feedback!!

What kinds of questions did the interview have?
Were they normal PT questions?

What kinds of questions did the interview have?
Were they normal PT questions?
Hey there. I actually ended up getting into NAUs PT school prior to going through with this interview. I would anticipate the typical interview questions. This is a very different program than those around the country so I would be prepared to answer questions about how you will be able to handle this environment and learning atmosphere and what makes you a good candidate for this program. They are also very active on Twitter as well as some of their professors so that may help give you some insight as well. I know this is a late post, so I hope this helps and if you have already had the interview, I hope that it went well!

Hello! Yes I did the interview. I ended up getting accepted, but I will be declining. Let me know if you have any questions about the interview

Hey, I was curious about what questions South College asked? Also, any advice you could give would be appreciated. Thank you

Reactions: 1 user