South University interview on march 30th?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bamboo511

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys,
I have got an email on monday inviting for an interview on the 30th, i was going to decline because i already got accepted at LECOM but their program is 3 years so i'm going to go for the interview.
I just wanted to know who else is going to be there on that date? and what the people that have already been there think about the school?
Thanx guys

Members don't see this ad.

I'm scheduled to go there on the 30th also, i was supposed to go a couple of weeks ago but i had to cancel.

i got into both savannah and lecom bradenton and paid my deposit for both school...but in the end i withdraw from savannah because i dont think i can handle goin to school all yr round with only a wk of break in between n in my situation i have a 2 yrs old daughter who will be living wit my parents while i'm in school so i think savannah would be too fast of a pace for me to be able to see her often...and in the end i just doubt my ability to finish in 3 yrs...so i'm goin to take my time and go for 4 yrs....so its just up to you if you think u can handle it or now...

Members don't see this ad :)
i got into both savannah and lecom bradenton and paid my deposit for both school...but in the end i withdraw from savannah because i dont think i can handle goin to school all yr round with only a wk of break in between n in my situation i have a 2 yrs old daughter who will be living wit my parents while i'm in school so i think savannah would be too fast of a pace for me to be able to see her often...and in the end i just doubt my ability to finish in 3 yrs...so i'm goin to take my time and go for 4 yrs....so its just up to you if you think u can handle it or now...

really they only have one week break??? that sucks. i'm just going to go to the interview to see what's up but i think i'm going to stay at LECOM just because it is closer to home. have u gone on the LECOM tour?

really they only have one week break??? that sucks. i'm just going to go to the interview to see what's up but i think i'm going to stay at LECOM just because it is closer to home. have u gone on the LECOM tour?

i drove down there from jax to see how far it would be but i havent gone inside yet...it'll just be a surprise for me if i end up going there then i guess...

which hotel did you guys stay at when you went for the interview at south university? i'm not bringing my car so i'm trying to figure out which hotel is a walking distance to the school.
thanx

i drove down there from jax to see how far it would be but i havent gone inside yet...it'll just be a surprise for me if i end up going there then i guess...

it won't really be a big suprise, lol. it's just that one building with standard classrooms and the pharmacy students are going to be using the med schools labs according to the dean, they have not set up the labs yet.

i going to the interview at south on the 30th too. i'm not sure if i want to go to south though. i was very close to cancelling the interview since i got into wingate already but i'm just going to give it a try.

Hi guys, I have an interview March 30th too. Does anyone know approximately how long it takes to get from school to airport? Also, does anyone know if the school is accredited or not? Website says fully accredited and pharmcas says candidate. Thanks....look forward to meeting ya'll :)

Hi guys, I have an interview March 30th too. Does anyone know approximately how long it takes to get from school to airport? Also, does anyone know if the school is accredited or not? Website says fully accredited and pharmcas says candidate. Thanks....look forward to meeting ya'll :)

It is fully accredited.

Hey guys. Just curious if all of you were at the interview at South this morning. I was there. My interviews went very well. Everything was a lot more laid back than I thought it would be. Was there anybody on here that went to the interview who was in the "blue" group?

hey, i was also there yesterday, it was nice and i think it went well, i was in the "pink" group.

I was there as well. It was interesting...I thought it was weird that the students there now said that the school doesn't help you find a job at all upon graduation. Not that I need hand holding, I would just think they would try and help as it would look better for them statistically.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was there on friday and i was in the "Blue" group. My interview went very well also. The interviews were alot more casual the professors i met with were both extremely nice.

I was also in the pink group. The interview was so laid back and the tour guides p-3 students were extremely helpful.

hey...i was wondering if anybody from the March 30th interview received anything because i know they told us we would find out within 2 weeks.

yeah, i know but I still haven't heard anything from them yet. My friend had interview there in Feb. said that she got email from them only 3 days after her interview and by mail after 4 days. she was put in waited list. I am so nervous.

i had an interview there on march 30th and i've not heard anything from them either

hey...i called them today and they told me that we should be getting a letter in the mail this week. I also had friends that found out within 3-4 days via email. Has anybody received an email regarding their acceptance?

I was there as well. It was interesting...I thought it was weird that the students there now said that the school doesn't help you find a job at all upon graduation. Not that I need hand holding, I would just think they would try and help as it would look better for them statistically.

Apperently it was a mininformed student. The school holds a career day 6 months prior to graduation

I've gotten a response...I got an email on Friday and a letter in the mail today. But I live in Jacksonville which isn't far to travel at all. Hope it all works out for everyone!

Good to know that they hold some type of career event. You would just think it's in the schools interst to make sure everyone has a job or everyone that wants one.

nope i've not receieved any email but I guess we'll be hearing from them this week

I found out today i was wait-listed. So im guessing if you did not receive an email on friday, then you are probably wait-listed. Are there students that got accepted that are going to decline?

Most likely I'll be going to South University this June, however, I'm sure there are plenty of people that do get accepted and then end up going elsewhere. So if you're on the waitlist, I think you still have a good shot if you're on the waitlist.