Speed WW take 2

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Thanks so much Trilt! I enjoyed this game and everyone else vouching for me for a change.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
We got really close too! Oh well! Maybe next time. ;)

Thanks for the game Trilt! Next time, when I'm not sick, I'll actually be able to participate more instead of playing from phone/ laying in bed doing breathing treatments b/c lungs suck.

Reactions: 1 user
Personally I thought it was snowy doing my kill. But you make just as much sense ;)

Hey, you were a smart first night kill since we weren't sure who the seer was. I don't retaliation kill.. (but I had no protests about it either haha)

Thanks so much Trilt! I enjoyed this game and everyone else vouching for me for a change.
I'm just glad that I protected you the night I did and was able to vouch for you (actually submitted my request before you said I should try and protect myself(couldn't, tried n1), but that kind of sealed it for me because I figured maybe theyd come for you since you were suggesting i protect myself and they might think i would and then go for you)

I'm just glad that I protected you the night I did and was able to vouch for you (actually submitted my request before you said I should try and protect myself(couldn't, tried n1), but that kind of sealed it for me because I figured maybe theyd come for you since you were suggesting i protect myself and they might think i would and then go for you)
^this night was absolutely game changing. Good protection, and good gamble on 3m holding off the rez for as long. I said wolves were done for as soon as I saw them submit AM as kill.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Also ski, you saw dead chat of last game, you knew everyone was gunning to kill me, you should have protected me night 1 :p

Well, whatever reverse, non-existent psychology that was, I'm glad it worked in our favor.

Oh, nope, that was just because all 3 of you were sketchy as all get out LOL

Hey! All 3 of us are sketchy af every game as villagers too :laugh: (all we needed was AM on our team as well)

though not gonna lie i was thiiiiis close to doing that but i protected your other half and chose pippy (sorry that everyone chooses pipsqueak over you)

if it makes stl better the wolves choose him before pippy (..of course that was to kill..)

though not gonna lie i was thiiiiis close to doing that but i protected your other half and chose pippy (sorry that everyone chooses pipsqueak over you)
Speaking of other half, BI was thiiiiiis close to joining this game

Reactions: 4 users
Let it be known that I was apparently in @Trilt 's mind this game, she confirmed that I was correct in my interpretations of her rationale for game mechanics (other than choosing weim)

ugh sorry i did get pulled into a game. i tried to keep up between matches, my teammates were like hey HEY

You tell Na'vi to go back to OoT

Reactions: 3 users
EXCUSEEEE YOU, BUT I AM YOUR TWLOVER.
41337-PCYvegif1-FmgD.gif

I love you most but that doesn't mean I can't love Boy a little bit!

Let it be known that I was apparently in @Trilt 's mind this game, she confirmed that I was correct in my interpretations of her rationale for game mechanics (other than choosing weim)

Lol I was in the middle of writing why coop should be lynched because of her early vote when I got put in the wolf chat...

Yes, I totally thought you were the seer because of your convo with STL, you played me!

I just fully processed this statement after re-reading. You thought I was a seer -- who just posted all of her seer targets on the thread, in full view, on D2? :rofl:

For future reference, I would not do that. LOL

(....or would I.... :shifty: )

Thank you for a fun game, trilt!

And sorry I didn't come back from the dead, but STL did a better job than I probably would have anyways ;)

^this night was absolutely game changing. Good protection, and good gamble on 3m holding off the rez for as long. I said wolves were done for as soon as I saw them submit AM as kill.

I really debated using it n2 and then was kinda freaking out after I didn't because I thought I might get killed without having used it at all. It worked out.

when she started hardcore accusing me and somewhat making things up i was like OH HELL NO and switched to her

Totally agree. When cdoc jumped on you I was like "ummm one of them is def a wolf." And then your role reveal was super believeable...

Totally agree. When cdoc jumped on you I was like "ummm one of them is def a wolf." And then your role reveal was super believeable...
Right about then all three wolves knew that this wasn't gonna go well. But I figured I had to play like I play village and I accuse people hard :laugh:

I just wanna point out that if we had listened to me D1 and gone with coop instead of murdering me, we would have kept up the D1 successful wolf lynch tradition :p

I just wanna point out that if we had listened to me D1 and gone with coop instead of murdering me, we would have kept up the D1 successful wolf lynch tradition :p
It's really funny actually. The first thing Coopah said was "Ok so I'm thinking everyone will want to lynch us immediately, so lynch me first, now D1".:laugh:

You tried to lynch me though and only switched to coop for self preservation, so that's false :p :p

Last edited:
Right about then all three wolves knew that this wasn't gonna go well. But I figured I had to play like I play village and I accuse people hard :laugh:
Though at the end of the noob game you said you weren't gonna accuse people so hard because you died because of it hahahaha