Speed WW take 2

Started by Trilt
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
We got really close too! Oh well! Maybe next time. 😉

Thanks for the game Trilt! Next time, when I'm not sick, I'll actually be able to participate more instead of playing from phone/ laying in bed doing breathing treatments b/c lungs suck.
 
Thanks so much Trilt! I enjoyed this game and everyone else vouching for me for a change.
I'm just glad that I protected you the night I did and was able to vouch for you (actually submitted my request before you said I should try and protect myself(couldn't, tried n1), but that kind of sealed it for me because I figured maybe theyd come for you since you were suggesting i protect myself and they might think i would and then go for you)
 
I'm just glad that I protected you the night I did and was able to vouch for you (actually submitted my request before you said I should try and protect myself(couldn't, tried n1), but that kind of sealed it for me because I figured maybe theyd come for you since you were suggesting i protect myself and they might think i would and then go for you)
^this night was absolutely game changing. Good protection, and good gamble on 3m holding off the rez for as long. I said wolves were done for as soon as I saw them submit AM as kill.
 
I'm just glad that I protected you the night I did and was able to vouch for you (actually submitted my request before you said I should try and protect myself(couldn't, tried n1), but that kind of sealed it for me because I figured maybe theyd come for you since you were suggesting i protect myself and they might think i would and then go for you)
Also ski, you saw dead chat of last game, you knew everyone was gunning to kill me, you should have protected me night 1 😛
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm just glad that I protected you the night I did and was able to vouch for you (actually submitted my request before you said I should try and protect myself(couldn't, tried n1), but that kind of sealed it for me because I figured maybe theyd come for you since you were suggesting i protect myself and they might think i would and then go for you)

Well, whatever reverse, non-existent psychology that was, I'm glad it worked in our favor.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
EXCUSEEEE YOU, BUT I AM YOUR TWLOVER.
41337-PCYvegif1-FmgD.gif

I love you most but that doesn't mean I can't love Boy a little bit!
 
^this night was absolutely game changing. Good protection, and good gamble on 3m holding off the rez for as long. I said wolves were done for as soon as I saw them submit AM as kill.

I really debated using it n2 and then was kinda freaking out after I didn't because I thought I might get killed without having used it at all. It worked out.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just wanna point out that if we had listened to me D1 and gone with coop instead of murdering me, we would have kept up the D1 successful wolf lynch tradition 😛
It's really funny actually. The first thing Coopah said was "Ok so I'm thinking everyone will want to lynch us immediately, so lynch me first, now D1".:laugh:
 
I just wanna point out that if we had listened to me D1 and gone with coop instead of murdering me, we would have kept up the D1 successful wolf lynch tradition 😛
You tried to lynch me though and only switched to coop for self preservation, so that's false 😛 😛
 
Last edited: