Speed WW take 2

Started by Trilt
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
yes, lets lynch the person who just helped clear two people instead of one of the only two that can't be cleared....
Villagers are clearly winning if you are proven valid that leaves two wolves within three people which means wolves lose. If we lynch snowy and lynch me and STL, maybe there's a wolf there maybe not and we are then chasing our tails and wolves win. Just an idea.
 
Villagers are clearly winning if you are proven valid that leaves two wolves within three people which means wolves lose. If we lynch snowy and lynch me and STL, maybe there's a wolf there maybe not and we are then chasing our tails and wolves win. Just an idea.
MMM was cleared as a village rezzer per her, and we would lynch me in that process?
 
Villagers are clearly winning if you are proven valid that leaves two wolves within three people which means wolves lose. If we lynch snowy and lynch me and STL, maybe there's a wolf there maybe not and we are then chasing our tails and wolves win. Just an idea.

Well, I'd hope you know at least lynching yourself wouldn't net a wolf...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
coop is buttercream frosting and I question trilts sanity if that is wolf 😛

But I still think a rez coming back as a wolf in this game is a huge stretch, so

****lynch coop****
 
@SkiOtter, delicious delicious RAMEN and protector, is dead.

Day cycle ends at 12:45AM.

1. @Coopah
4. @mmmdreamerz
5. @Animal Midwife
6. @SummerTheLynx
7. @nyanko
11. @Caiter92
**********
Sadddddddd (but i knew it was gonna happen)
giphy.gif

**********
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well AM could be converted because I know Trilt has conversion>protection in her spreadsheets. When I turn up villager lynch her next. With a rezzer, I wouldn't be surprised if there is a conversion. Plus Trilt likes mechanics.

Edit: Lynch AM