Speed WW take 2

Started by Trilt
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well AM could be converted because I know Trilt has conversion>protection in her spreadsheets. When I turn up villager lynch her next. With a rezzer, I wouldn't be surprised if there is a conversion. Plus Trilt likes mechanics.

Edit: Lynch AM

Really?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I claimed vanilla because I didn't want to be a target, but I'm actually a blocker.
Blocker doesn't make you a target. And blocker is not in a speed ww game of this size with the roles we know already present . Certainly not on the villager side if some variant got put in
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Personally I would have gone with the nuclear option, changed senate rules claimed affiliation seer, and possibly bought myself one more day getting caiter lynched

I actually planned to do this. But I really did get distracted and by the time I could post anything I thought it would have seemed sketchy because I had nothing to back it and at least caiter had role names.
 
tumblr_njja6tfNGZ1tffiako1_500.gif

Though coop, I wanted to lynch you day 1 but held my tongue because you had voted for me because I was joking about breaking up with cdo and I didn't want mine to seem retaliatory
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad