Speed WW take 2

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Well AM could be converted because I know Trilt has conversion>protection in her spreadsheets. When I turn up villager lynch her next. With a rezzer, I wouldn't be surprised if there is a conversion. Plus Trilt likes mechanics.

Edit: Lynch AM

Really?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Well AM could be converted because I know Trilt has conversion>protection in her spreadsheets. When I turn up villager lynch her next. With a rezzer, I wouldn't be surprised if there is a conversion. Plus Trilt likes mechanics.

Edit: Lynch AM
For fun, what role ability are you
Claiming? :)

Reactions: 3 users
So what do we think the night with no kills was?

Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
I claimed vanilla because I didn't want to be a target, but I'm actually a blocker.
Blocker doesn't make you a target. And blocker is not in a speed ww game of this size with the roles we know already present . Certainly not on the villager side if some variant got put in

Yeah I know I always seem sketchy, another reason I didn't want to say
Personally I would have gone with the nuclear option, changed senate rules claimed affiliation seer, and possibly bought myself one more day getting caiter lynched

Reactions: 1 users
Personally I would have gone with the nuclear option, changed senate rules claimed affiliation seer, and possibly bought myself one more day getting caiter lynched

You do always like the nuclear option:rolleyes:

Why wouldn't I have come forward earlier?
Because you are the affiliation seer. You could have claimed to seer caiter as a wolf last night too, hence why you had to come forward now so it didn't lead to end gam

You've lynched @Coopah, BUTTERCREAM FROSTING and... wolf. ;)

VILLAGE WINS!!!

Bad bad luck with night kills, wolves. Alll the power roles left at game end makes for a rough end.

Reactions: 4 users

I actually planned to do this. But I really did get distracted and by the time I could post anything I thought it would have seemed sketchy because I had nothing to back it and at least caiter had role names.

That last night hurt so bad.. It confirmed almost everyone.

Reactions: 3 users
tumblr_njja6tfNGZ1tffiako1_500.gif

Though coop, I wanted to lynch you day 1 but held my tongue because you had voted for me because I was joking about breaking up with cdo and I didn't want mine to seem retaliatory

Reactions: 1 users