SRTA in Meharry Oct 22nd

Started by CurlyDDS
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CurlyDDS

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello fellow dentist/future dentists,

I'm planning to take the SRTA in Meharry Oct 22nd, 2010. I live in Maryland and have only started looking for patients. I don't know anyone in TN, so I am wondering if:
1. Easy to find a dental assistant for the test in Meharry? and how much is the going rate?
2. If my patients do not show up, will I be able to find backups there?
3. Can anyone assist me with the logistics of where to stay that is close to school?
4. Do you think I am starting to look for patients too late?


Thanks. Please reply to this thread or PM me if you want more of a personal contact.

:luck::luck::luck::luck::luck:
 
Dear Curly DDS,

I hope you passed your SRTA and are happily practising now. I am planning to take SRTA in April or June and would like to know a little about the exam. I took NERB's and am practising in PA now. I wanted to know if there is any study material for the CSW and how is the scoring in SRTA?

Any feedback will be helpful.

Thanks
Sdent