St. Augustine - San Marcos January 2013

Started by blewis15
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Received my admittance call today as well...Congrats you guys! Can't wait to get this started!
 
Hey, congrats to all of you who have been accepted! I was curious about when you had your interviews. I interviewed in St. Augustine last Friday and am trying to figure out how long before they start making those phone calls.

Thanks!
 
San Marcos interviews were on July 27 so for me it was a little over a week before I heard back. Good luck!
 
I got accepted too! Congrats!! We should start a facebook group
dmoney- I tried to start a Facebook group but I guess we have to be friends with someone in the group before it can be started...anyone else more familiar with groups?
 
SondraK I'll send you a private message with my email so you can add me on Facebook to get the group started.
 
Are all of you who've gotten the golden call admitted into the DPT program? One of my buddies got the call two days ago was admitted into the DPT program in San Marcos.

I'm VERY much hoping that DPT's get notified first 😀 and MOT's and Dual's get notified afterwards. I, too, am eagerly waiting for my call for acceptance into the Dual program for January 2013.
 
I'm in as well. Thank you for setting up the facebook group Sondra. I sent you a request to be added.

Craig